BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Juli N.
Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has a great scent and matte finish. I use this on days when I'm looking tired as it does wonders on making you look more awake
Sophie C.
Sophie C.
This serum is okay. I didn't feel that it did much to decrease pigmentation on my skin- dark spots weren't reduced. It has a nice matte feel to it after application, not oily or greasy at all. I noticed it has a hint of glitter to it, but I'm not sure that is making my face look any brighter because most of it seems to get caught in the grooves of my fingers. I didn't notice any improvement in my skin, but I didn't see any blemishes either as a result of this product.
Ana Z.
Ana Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es un producto de textura agradable sedosa y con acabado mate y siliconado se absorbe rápidamente y da luminosidad en el rostro de inmediato por unas partículas doradas que tiene, este producto promete reducir las manchas lo cual yo no he visto que haga ni que las atenúe, lo que si les puedo decir es que se siente y huele bien y lo que te hace es como un refrescamiento en la piel y te la hace ver mas rejuvenecida.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Estée Lauders Idealist since they came out with this product about 17 years ago. I was working for Lauder when this product first came out. They trained us back then there wasn't another product like it out there! Today there are products that do compare to it, but this is the original "serum" that was around. Idealist makes your skin just feel soft, supple, a complete better texture. Use this before your daily moisturizer. I very highly recommend this product by Estée Lauder.
regina g.
regina g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for approximately 1 month (used Clinique before) and have found this to be a NON-abrasive, gentle scrub. It feels good while on my face and my face feels good after using it and I don't have to scrub hard. It's a little pricey but the good stuff usually is, so it is actually competitive in that area. It only takes a small amount. I will be purchasing this again.
LINDSAY F.
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product feels AMAZING on my skin.  It literally makes my skin feel like silk.  It has also done wonders in reducing my pore size and overall feel of my skin.  My fine lines are also becoming diminished.  It also really helps my foundation glide over my skin!  I wish it were a little cheaper, but it's worth it!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stripped my face of my natutal oils and left it dry and flakey.  Do not use if your face is allergic to the materials. I learned that the hard way. I was a first time user and I will not be using it ever again. I do not recommend. Would never buy it again either.
Ivelisse V.
Ivelisse V.
DORAL, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a fan of Estee Lauder's serums. I've used them on and off for years. One of my skin concerns is uneven skin tone and I've tried different serums that target this problem. This one is one of my favorites and you can really see results. Lovely texture.
brooke c.
brooke c.
georgia
this product is perfect if you are wanting that natural glow to your skin. you put it on your face over night and after a couple nights of use you will start to tell the difference! the change is very natural looking, and doesn't make your skin look oily
Shana B.
Shana B.
Kennerdell, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! I used it as directed on the box. It is very gentle on your skin but certainly does its job. Easy to use and very effective. Definitely did not disappoint me. It met my expectations and then some. I will definitely be buying again.
Estefania C.
Estefania C.
ridgefield, NJ
Does this product cause acne breakouts or clog pores?