BY ESTÉE LAUDER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A fast-acting serum to reduce the appearance of uneven skintone associated with redness, acne marks, dark spots, sun spots, and discolorations. Imagine skin so incredibly clear, even-toned, and radiant, you have nothing to hide. This fast-acting serum dramatically reduces the look of uneven skintone. Instantly, redness is reduced and skin looks fresh and radiant. Triple-Optic Technology creates a brighter, more luminous look. Over time, skin looks noticeably clearer, brighter, vibrant, and moisturize.

• Does this product cause acne breakouts or clog pores?2 Answers
Kate F.
I loved this but unfortunately it’s getting harder to find because they have replaced it with another product. I love how this leaves a radiant look to my skin, it smells great and it does what it says. I have noticed a great improvement in my dark spots from tanning and acne scars. I’ll keep buying as long as I can find it! Love!
Victoria L.
Manchester, CT
I love the skin toner I couldn’t ask for anything else but it can be a little bit of oil me if you don’t use it the right wayIt also removes product whatever leftover residue has a pleasant smell like roses
Aireanna J.
Waco, TX
I have a super uneven skin tone, I was a little iffy to try this product because it’s a little pricey. But I heard good things about it so I took a leap and bought it. In all the product worked pretty well. Just a little oily.
Joyce j.
Port matilda, PA
I have been using this product for 6 months now and i can see some help with minimizing my pore to better apply my makeup during the day. However, i have uneven skintone due to redness and i do not see any improvement on that with this serum. Thus a 4 star
Nickie S.
Love this serum it makes my pores a little smaller and makes my face feel so much smoother! It feels like a nice repairing serum! It set my expectations and would repurchase this again! Higher price point but worth it.
Georgia B.
Centennial, CO
This serum was really nice and made my skin feel really good. My problem with it was the price, but I really liked the packaging and the cream itself I just couldn’t buy it that often because it is expensive.
Ana Z.
Es un producto de textura agradable sedosa y con acabado mate y siliconado se absorbe rápidamente y da luminosidad en el rostro de inmediato por unas partículas doradas que tiene, este producto promete reducir las manchas lo cual yo no he visto que haga ni que las atenúe, lo que si les puedo decir es que se siente y huele bien y lo que te hace es como un refrescamiento en la piel y te la hace ver mas rejuvenecida.
Angela F.
I do not like paying $70+ for a skin serum, but this product is amazing and does what it says. I find my skin tone getting better with each dose. Make sure to put it on under your moisturizer and let it soak in for a minute before you put your moisturizer on. The only problem I have had with it, is sometimes I will try out a new foundation (from another company) and the foundation will pill up. I have found if I skip the serum it won’t do this. So if I like the foundation enough I would stick to the using the serum at night or on days when I go with no makeup or very little makeup. Other than that this product is worth every cent it costs.
LINDSAY F.
KANSAS CITY, MO
This product feels AMAZING on my skin.  It literally makes my skin feel like silk.  It has also done wonders in reducing my pore size and overall feel of my skin.  My fine lines are also becoming diminished.  It also really helps my foundation glide over my skin!  I wish it were a little cheaper, but it's worth it!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I've been using Estée Lauders Idealist since they came out with this product about 17 years ago. I was working for Lauder when this product first came out. They trained us back then there wasn't another product like it out there! Today there are products that do compare to it, but this is the original "serum" that was around. Idealist makes your skin just feel soft, supple, a complete better texture. Use this before your daily moisturizer. I very highly recommend this product by Estée Lauder.
Estefania C.
Ridgefield, NJ
Does this product cause acne breakouts or clog pores?