BY ESTÉE LAUDER

ARIEL 🐙.
Mesa
The great reviews I’ve read on this have been very accurate so far. This serum makes my skin feel so soft and silky on contact. I have been using it for almost two weeks now and have noticed quite a difference in my skin. My face feels a lot smoother and refined. I have large pores and have noticed they’ve gotten a little smaller, but I think it will continue to improve over time.
Rigina A.
Wake Forest
I am very disappointed with quality of this product. Considering how much they are charging for their product I was expecting some noticeable results, but there was none.
Tiffani R.
Columbus, IN
There is no brand better than Este Lauder in my opinion! Although the products are a little pricey, you get what you pay for! Amazing results, great coverage! The only thing I would say negatively is the application process is a little rough. Sometimes the product dries before you can finish blending it. But a simple solution to this is just to apply it to one area and blend at a time. All in all, great product and great product line!
This Estee Lauder product its really good it works perfect on my skin, it is kind of pricey but not too much its in the middle i like the texture of it so i go for gentle, i bought it at the mall in the section they sell it at i would totaly buy this product again
Emily W.
Greenwood, SC
Great product meeting all of my expectations. The packaging is very pleasing to the eye. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to all of my friends.
Sherry F.
Gordon
This is one of the better ones. I got this in a kit. I was shocked to see how good it worked on my face. It smooths and makes your skin so soft.
Eva E.
Eclectic
This product is great. I spend a little more every month but I don't have to worry about spending money trying new things that will work for me
Randi B.
This product is awesome as well. Takes about 2 weeks to start seeing results but very well worth it. Smells good feels good.
Nicole B.
Arabi
Love it. Made my skin look and feel beautiful. Would get again. My favorite makeup and skincare brand, products.
Annie N.
Jacksonville , FL
Love this product line. I scent is great and feels smooth on my skin. I can't get enough and would buy it again.