Estee Lauder Idealist

Feel it. See it. Have it: your ideal skin. This fast-acting serum delivers our most dramatic skin resurfacing benefits. Pores look smaller. Unbelievably soft and smooth: Idealist repairs the look of uneven skin texture, flakiness and roughness. Smooth it on and instantly enjoy that soft, seamless,

Is it worth the price?
[product:estee-lauder-idealist-pore-minimizing-skin-refinisher-30ml] How long lasting is this product?
[product:estee-lauder-idealist-pore-minimizing-skin-refinisher-30ml] ? I’m looking for pore minimizer. Something which leaves my skin moisturized without getting oily, shiny or sticky. Will this product work?
Start your review of Estee Lauder Idealist!
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
Estee Lauder Idealist uploaded by Heather H.
This is my new favorite skincare product. So happy I decided to try it. It’s a thicker, creamy serum, but very soft and smooth. Within a couple uses, my pores already appeared smaller. It makes my skin so silky feeling. I will definitely purchase it again.
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,187 reviews
Estee Lauder Idealist uploaded by Letty S.
I always try new products this product goes on easily and smoothly and feels clean and cool, not sticky and thick like putting paste on I like it a lot and you can't smells but is good, for me this Laura Estee is good product and reasonable price.
Raye S.
Taylor Lk Vlg, TX
Estee Lauder Idealist uploaded by Raye S.
Always iconic, Estée Lauder's Idealist has been my go-to for flawless skin for 25 years. At $94 for 1.7. oz, yes, it's on the pricey side, but worth every cent. I apply just a couple of drops around my T-zone and cheeks for a powdery smooth complexion that looks perfect with or without makeup. It smooths and blurs fine lines and completely erases pores, tiny red capillaries, and dry spots. Having tried dozens of other primers and skin care combinations, I always come back to this tried and true classic. Estee Lauder Idealist
Thao H.
Portland, OR
It's a pricey item, but very well worth every penny, especially when department stores have gift with purchase deals makes it even more worth it! I usually use this at night when I feel like I used a lot of products that opened up my pores, and in the morning before moisturizer since it makes my makeup last even longer when paired with my primer. It leaves my skin soooo smooth, and makes my bigger pores noticeably smaller. I also am not sure if it's from using this or not but the finer lines on my nose has diminished and almost disappeared now too! Overall well worth the money and splurge. :D
Sharon B.
Torrance, CA
Estee Lauder Idealist uploaded by Sharon B.
Idealist pore minimizing refinisher is the newest member of my skin care routine. This product works wonders on my skin. I put this on before applying my moisturizer. It gives my skin a velvety soft texture and makes my makeup look amazing. There is a clear difference in my skin without it. Love this serum, will never be without it!
Fernanda P.
Kyle, TX
Estee Lauder Idealist uploaded by Fernanda P.
Purchased at: Saks
This pore minimizing serum has a very velvety feel on my face. I usually use it at night. My pores are unnoticeable when I wake up but the effect doesn’t last all day. I’ll continue to use the product and will update this review, but so far it’s a good product. I do wish it worked faster and the effects lasted longer. Over all it smells nice and is good on sensitive skin!
Berlin B.
Long Beach, CA
Estee Lauder Idealist uploaded by Berlin B.
Estee Lauder Idealist uploaded by Berlin B.
Purchased at: Macy's
Don’t like the texture, it does make my skin feel smooth but it feels like it more from the silicone rather than the ingredients.Estee Lauder Idealist
Alexis S.
Boonsboro, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
Feels great when applying! Super smooth and refreshing on your skin, but I honestly did not see any results after using the product for a month. While I love how it feels on my face, that’s not the purpose behind the serum and the price point is too high to not see the results I expected from the product.
Isabel T.
Estee Lauder Idealist uploaded by Isabel T.
Best product to minimize or delete pores very soft formula you face look like porcelain soft smooth texture healthy very gentle lightweight smell so good and luxury botter Estee Lauder Idealist#esteelauder #influensterawards2020
julia C.
Rowlett, TX
This works amazing, i have huge pores around my nose and this really helped with out being harsh on my skin!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maisie W.
il y a un an
Estee Lauder Idealist How long lasting is this product?
Leah B. il y a un an
For me, it lasted throughout the whole day. I would put it on in the morning, and when I came home for the day, my face was still looking beautiful.
Natia G.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a un an
Estee Lauder Idealist ? I’m looking for pore minimizer. Something which leaves my skin moisturized without getting oily, shiny or sticky. Will this product work?
Leah B. il y a un an
In my experience with this product absolutely yes. One of my favorite products on the market still. Definitely helps shrink my pores and made my skin feel amazing! I have nothing but good things to say about idealist.