Estée Lauder Ideal Matte Refinishing Makeup SPF 8 uploaded by Javi R.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Laura A.
Wampum, PA
Have been using this for a week and I'm obsessed. Minimizing the appearance of pours and keeps my makeup perfect all day. I go all day at work without touching up, come home and it's still perfect. I would say I get a tad oily on the nose area but not greasy that it looks bad.
Daysha W.
Statesboro
I love this primer because it leaves a long lasting matte feel to your foundation. This is my favorite product ever from this brand.
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
It's great for me, it expands easily and brings an improvement of very promising imperfections, the texture it leaves is very good, soft, velvety, matt and very illuminated, a delight!
Valentina L.
Medellín
I use it everyday, it is my absolute favorite! It's great for every type of skin. It is really easy to apply and it's not greasy at all! It looks very natural which is why I love and would recommend it for everyone
Priscilla W.
This product is exactly what I neex in a foundation, matt finish with an expensive long lasting brand gorgeous and elegant! love it
Kimisha L.
PMB
Would love to try this product. Sounds great by the review.