BY ESTÉE LAUDER

With the sweep of a brush, you can highlight and refresh, brighten dark circles, age spots and shadows. 'Soft Pink' is an ideal highlighter for all skintones. Or, choose a skintone shade for correcting flaws. Great as a portable makeup retoucher, too.

Estée Lauder Ideal Light Brush-On Illuminator
  • "this product is great for an everyday easy routine, it helps cover majority of dark circles and hides gross wrinkles when on the run. being a stressed out college kid this helped erased a lot of marks under my eyes, leaving them clean and great all day. it's a tad expensive but so worth it." in 3 reviews
Ashlie L.
Goldsboro, NC
So this stuff actually works pretty good as a concealer. I think there’s one as well that doesn’t illuminate but I like how you twist the product out, it’s really easy and convenient. The only con is you can’t see when you’re running low so one day you just kind of run out... but the product is great!
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
Not a bad concealer. I like the fact that it illuminates your eye area. With that being said it doesn't conceal my dark circles the best. It's great to highlight your face though!!
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
This did pretty good job for what it was meant to do. It did highlight my face when I applied it. It is a thinner consistency so do expect coverage. It is a beautiful color and I do belive they have a couple other shades.
Brooke H.
Prospect, KY
I don't have a lot of experience working with highlighting products, but this lovely concealer brightens up the whole under-eye area and makes me look well-rested. The product is smooth and looks so natural on.
Tina P.
Succasunna, NJ
This Product Is Great For An Everyday Easy routine, It Helps Cover Majority Of Dark Circles And Hides Gross Wrinkles When On The Run. Being a stressed out college kid this helped erased a lot of marks under my eyes, leaving them clean and great all day. It's a tad expensive but so worth it.
DONNA V.
Age spots has become a hobby lol!I wouldn't be without it. Easy to apply, blends with my skin tone, too. Just make sure you don't rub it in too much, just dab it lightly until it blends..sometimes I use a second dab for the really dark spots. LOVE this!!!!!
Maria V.
I use this product as a concealer not exactly as an iluminator. It is just perfect. Its allows you to get the exact amount needed, the color is perfect for me - I use Mac Foundation NC 35 - I really love it. It is also very economic, lasts forever.
Megan L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fun to use and provides just the right amount of coverage! This products has pink-ish color so it eliminates dark under eyes like a charm!
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
Awesome! I love it! Recommended. The light that contributes to the face makes you feel elegant and glamorous. Day or night, you would go.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
I swipe two lines starting from the bridge of my nose onto my cheekbones. This really brightens up my complexion. It is long lasting.
Jenn R.
Grove City, OH
Is this worth the price?
Lily H.
Rocky Point, NC
I have oily skin would this still work great on my skin?
Saba K.
Manchester, UK
Does this come in different shades?
Mel A.
Milwaukee, WI
Ooh, highlight obsessive over here! This one looks a bit pricey- is it worth the extra cash?
Mel A.