Estée Lauder Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Lotion for Normal/Combination Skin uploaded by Melinda W.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Lindsey M.
Lansing, MI
This is great for combo skin! In my case, my oily t zone and dry forehead. It isn't too heavy on the skin, so I feel quite free. The packaging is bright and colorful, so it's fun to wake up to. My grandmother love this, and I fell in love with it as well!
Laura R.
For maximum hydration I love it! I am happy when my friends give me these products! For their prices many times I can not have them all! But I would love to use it all!
carma w.
Left my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I feel it helps with fine lines. My makeup glides on. I can tell if I skip a day or so. My skin looses its glow.
Graciela C. C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Hydrated my skin without leaving it greasy, makes it look like it's glowing, and also the smell is amazing.
Kitija G.
This is a product I contemplated splurging on as a first time user, but it did not disappoint, the product itself is amazing and not Miss leading, the packaging is well done as well, would definitely recommend to others!
Jessika P.
Nepean , ON
It was like putting perfume on my face it did nothing and actually stung, wouldn't recommend this for sensitive dry skin
رجاء R.
Excellent produit, très efficace et texture agréable à appliquer . Je le recommande.