Estée Lauder Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Creme Normal/Combination Skin uploaded by Aleksandra M.Estée Lauder Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Creme Normal/Combination Skin uploaded by Ana C.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Creme for normal combination skin leaves the skin youthful and healthy looking. Soft, silky smooth and super hydrated. You will immediately see a surprising freshness and vitality. When the moisture is in perfect balance, your skin is naturally ready to fight signs of premature aging. Hydrationist from Estee Lauder can be used by women at all ages. How to use Apply over face morning and night. Estee LauderEstee Lauder founded this company in 1946 armed with four products and an unshakeable belief: that every woman can be beautiful. Today, more than 60 years later, that simple notion has literally changed the face of the beauty business.

Tiffany S.
Although this moisturizer is a bit pricey, it is well worth the money. The one jar lasted me over 6 months. Not only did it hydrate my skin it made it feel great all day with or without makeup on. Slight scent, but not unpleasant.
Hannah F.
Titusville, NJ
One of my favorite moisturizers. It is a bit pricey but a little goes a long way so it will last a long time! I will definitely buy again
Aleksandra M.
I really like this product! I got the first package of this long time ago! It looks very nice (as other EL moistures). It is super hydrating and my skin is soft and looks pretty good! Also, I use this product under the foundation! Works great!
Hailey L.
Hydrates really well. I have dry skin and this product is very effective at easing my discomfort. The product looks beautiful and is a great value for what it does to your skin. Highly recommended to anyone with dry skin.
Evangelina P.
This monster riser is amazing and should be a staple in your face routine it is worth every penny and leaves your skin feeling great. I stumbled upon this product by accident and didn't think I would like it but after trying it for a few months it was totally worth it
Miranda B.
Oklahoma City, OK
This used to be my everyday moisturizer but i have ran out a few months ago! the only thing i have a problem with is the price but you're really getting your bang for your buck! I will be re purchasing this soon!!
Jenitssa M.
Yes yes yes! This moisturizer is so amazing. My grandmother has one and I cannot go to her house and not grab some. It makes your skin so soft and has a little natural scent. It smells great to me.
Candyce C.
Man do I love this product. When the seasons change I look like a reptile! This moisturizer makes my skin so soft without clogging my pores.
agnieszka n.
Fayetteville, NC
If your skin is dehydrated this product is for you. It's light but it packs all the moist you need. It also comes in different skin type versions so you can choose the right consistency for yourself.
Sydney W.
Maryville, TN
This serum truly made my face have a silky smooth finish! It was my pores almost disappeared was amazing! Great product with great results!