Estée Lauder Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Creme uploaded by Annie D.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Feel the instant rush of moisture. Resist the look of aging. Stay significantly hydrated for up to 24 hours.Immediately see a fresh vitality. With its moisture in balance, skin is naturally ready to fight signs of premature aging.Tested and Proven: 100% of women experienced a dramatic moisture boost, instantly and throughout the day.
Over time, skin's moisture barrier is strengthened by 50%*. With our exclusive Sustainable Moisture Complex™, Hydrationist leaves skin youthful and healthy looking. Soft, silky smooth and super hydrated.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Dimethicone , Isononyl Isononanoate , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Glycerin , Butylene Glycol , Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate , Steareth-2 , Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate , Polysilicone-11 , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract , Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract , Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract , Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract\Beta Vulgaris\Extrait De Racine De Betterave , Hydrolyzed Rice Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Leaf Extract , Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract , Algae Extract , Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter , Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Steareth-21 , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Saccharide Isomerate , Phytantriol , Pentylene Glycol , Cetyl Alcohol , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Tromethamine , Ethylhexylglycerin , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Isohexadecane , Biosaccharide Gum - 1 , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Trehalose , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Pca , Phenyl Trimethicone , Sodium Hyaluronate , Linolenic Acid , Adenosine Phosphate , Linoleic Acid , 7-Dehydrocholesterol , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Cyclodextrin , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Juice , Atelocollagen , Silica , Chitosan , Sphingolipids , Caprylyl Glycol , Dextrin , Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid , Carbomer , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Zea Mays (Corn) Oil , Fragrance (Parfum) , Stearyl Alcohol , Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride , Silica Dimethyl Silylate , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol

• I'm always searching for new moisturizers when it gets warmer, ha...2 Answers
Estée Lauder Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Creme
  • "Yes yes yes, so moisturizing, I put it on after I wash my face & I know my skin loves it. Also, the packaging is beautiful." in 6 reviews
  • "This works so great! I have extremely dry skin, so I wear this every night and I occasionally put it in the morning. When I wake up, my skin feels so hydrated and moisturized! I definitely recommend!!" in 4 reviews
Bernadette M.
Concord, CA
This is a great product.  I didn't feel like it did anything that other hydration products do,  and this product is very pricy for me.  Had great results, healthy hydrated looking skin.  I just feel like there are other products that do the same for less.
Ciara J.
San Diego, CA
Growing up my mother was an avid Estee Lauder user. I always thought this line was for older women but then I found this product! The packaging is what interested me first, I think because it was more appealing to me and the younger generation of women. I tested it at the counter and immediately noticed a difference in my skin tone and it felt so good on my skin. I did some shopping and then came back to the counter to purchase this product. It lasted me a good 3 months because I only used what I needed and like to make my products last. My skin was so soft and glowing! I barely had any breakouts because my skin was so healthy and moisturized. Love this product.
Ivaneska G.
I got a sample of this & used it over 3 nights under my night moisturizor. It gave me a radiant glow each morning, as though I had 10 hours of sleep! (when I had only 6hrs each night) That convinced me to rush out there to buy the full-sized bottle. For the first week, it did give me a nice rosy glow each morn but sadly by the 2nd week, the radiant effect ceased. So I stopped the product for a month & the next time I tried it, the glow came back again although the effect was not as good as the first time I tried it. Perhaps the nutrients in the serum get less effective over time due to exposure? Or could this be a one-hit wonder? Nevertheless, I'm finishing my 1st bottle & will repurchase a 2nd bottle in the hope that I can get back that amazing glow which I got when I first started.
Allison B.
Cambridge, MN
This moisturizer is amazing. I use it every day in my skin care routine, Though it is kind of pricey it is totally worth it, it doesn't feel sticky or heavy on your skin. it is so smoothing and makes my skin so soft.  I would recommend it to anyone with any skin type, I have combination skin and it works well for my whole face.
Shannon P.
Rochester, NY
My skin feels so luscious and vibrant!! I've never had such moisturized skin and I use it before bed and it just does it's magic while I sleep!! Changes the meaning of beauty sleep !! The packaging is beautiful and I don't think there is even one thing that could be changed about this product to make me love it more!!
Elyssia G.
Bryan, TX
Omg I can't say enough about this creme! Super effective! It leaves my skin so smooth without feeling clogged. On the pricey end, now that they're are so many drugstore dupes, but this is unmatched! Definitely worth a try, especially if you have dry skin and are looking to re-moisturize.
Courtney L.
Saint Marys, PA
The best cream for the winter months! My skin can get very dry in the winter, I used to think there was nothing i could do! A friend was telling me about this cream and the first time I used it i was hooked! My skin looked like it took a big drink of water! Great product!
Francis P.
This is a brand that jo has lost its essence helps your skin in the most effective way is excellent to cure your skin some problems, it may seem a little expensive but it will be worth to pay a little more for incredible results, It's super recommended to use for years
Kelly C.
This helped quite s not with dry patches of skin that I have had for a white near my chin. I have been applying lotions and balms like crazy and nothing really worked but this did. It is a little thick, so not really great if you want to use it in the heat of summer.
Lindsey J.
Sarasota , FL
I thought this product worked really well. It is super moisturizing and made my skin feel super soft when I woke up in the morning. The smell is light and pleasant, and the packaging is pretty. I would definitely recommend and would buy it again.
Gina B.
Las vegas, NV
I'm always searching for new moisturizers when it gets warmer, has anyone with combo skin tried this one yet?