Estée Lauder Hydra Complete Multi-Level Moisture Gel Mask

Buy Estee Lauder Face Moisturizers - Estee Lauder Hydra Complete Multi-Level Moisture Gel Mask: A long, refreshing drink of pure moisture for your skin Deeply hydrating moisture gel mask completely satisfies your skin's thirst with the feeling of endless hydration Feel an immediate cooling and soothing sensation while exclusive Super Plumping Spheres help plump skin's surface and start smoothing the appearance of fine, dry lines within seconds Skin glows with a healthy, revitalized look Oil-free

Is this one nice?
Is it good? How much is this?
I've heard this product is really good. I have very dry skin would you recommend ?
Start your review of Estée Lauder Hydra Complete Multi-Level Moisture Gel Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...such a light and airy feeling when applying this to your face. I have sensitive and dry skin and this stuff works wonders. It's a good price for what you get.” in 3 reviews
west palm beach
This product is amazing it has helped my face clear up and it feels so moisturized after I take it off. 10/10 would recommend good for sensitive skin and all around a great product. I definitely would but the product again.
Haviland, KS
I tried this..once its actually my sister ..she was using this for a long time..she really love it and it keeps her skin hydrate and firm..I love this from the first time I use it..kinda expensive but its worth it..il buy it one of this days but for me ill just sneak in my sisters room and use once in awhile lol
 I really like this mask but you definitely don't want to use it more than three times in a week it does have really nice packaging and didn't meet my expectations you bought it at Macy's in the mall very appealing to the eye I I really don't think there's room for improvement I do think it's geared more for Older people
Rio Grande City, TX
I love this mask just to put it on when my skin is breaking out on me so when I leave it on my skin it leaves on great with a great texture and also silky it's bit pricy but it's worth the price I love buying these moisturizer
Clarksville, TN
Absolutely Amazing! I been using this mask for about 6 months, my Aunt told me about it so I gave it a try and I love it!! I have dry skin and after using this it has completely changed the texture of my face! So hydrating. I definitely recommend buying this!
W Hempstead, NY
I couldn't recommend this enough. This stuff is great. It has such a light and airy feeling when applying this to your face. I have sensitive and dry skin and this stuff works wonders. It's a good price for what you get.
Crockett
While my skin is oily, it does get dry for winter and this product is a must have for when it gets dry and ugly outside! I loved this product and would use it again for when it's dry again and can't wait for it to be winter again just so I can feel the amazing after effect !
Wahiawa , HI
I can't live without this product even though is crazy expensive it is amazing. It makes my skin feel so soft and it really does moisturize. I hope to try more products from them soon. It's just amazing!
If lack of moisture in your skin is your main skin concern, this is the mask for you! Really gentle on sensitive skin types and feels like a drink of Gatorade for the face! You'll love!
Austin, TX
I have never tried anything that would disappoint me of this brand. I love all kinds of masks and this one works on skin of any age. I love it, my mom loves it and even my grandma saw the difference! Bottom line: worth of every penny.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...