Estée Lauder Hydra Complete Multi-Level Moist Eye Gel

I've only ever used the drug store brand hydro gel. And I loved how it didn't make my skin feel oily just smooth almost as if I'd used a moisturizing primer. Does this have that same feeling? Does it help reduce bags under the eye or dark areas? Does it firm the skin?
Start your review of Estée Lauder Hydra Complete Multi-Level Moist Eye Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Ellen P.
Yuma
This gel is so cooling when you apply it; I love it in the summer in AZ! I feel like it really moisturized and went in to skin quickly... I still have some slight wrinkles around my eyes still on the hunt for the perfect eye cream
Brenda E.
Speedway, IN
Great product.. Super moisturizing and it smells pretty awesome . little pricy but when it comes to skin care a little extra money is worth it
Alana P.
I love this gel formula. It dries very quickly and is extremely hydrating. A little goes a long way with this product.
Angie B.
Culver City, CA
Great product. Not as sticky as I thought it would be. It left the skin under my eyes feeling hydrated and cool.
Emily B.
Moyock, NC
I love this stuff! I only use this at night because it's SO thick and moisturizing, I wake up in the morning with my undereyes so plump and I've cut down on using dark circle concealer because of this product! good price
Paula S.
Winchester, CA
Oh man, I got this as a small sample a few years back and I really enjoyed how cool and refreshing it was. I did notice that it made my under eyes a little tight, in a good way, and moisturized. I'm under 35 so I don't have too many fine lines but I just really enjoyed using this product until it was gone.
Wendy E.
Excelente producto. Mantiene él área de los ojos hidratada, disminuye las líneas de expresión. De textura ligera y de rápida absorción. No es muy económico que digamos, pero vale la pena por la calidad del producto.
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
I love anything hydrating. Definitely a nice product and it better be for what I paid for it. Def meets my expectations. I love pretty packaging and this one doesn't fall short. I would buy this again, but I'm always searching for something better.
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA
I have used this product before and it really gets the job done right I would recommend using this product !
Mary Beth  M.
Saint Louis, MO
This eye cream has helped refresh the skin under my eyes. I would say it is a bit pricey, but worth it