BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Janet T.
After almost 2 weeks of using the product I didn't notice much of a difference. It's my first time using the cream. I'm hoping my skin is just adjusting and i will soon notice the difference.
Chrissy D.
I really wanted to like this. I don't have issues with breakouts ...BUT this caused breakouts. I tried using it several different times waiting for my face to clear up and every time I used it I would break out.
Amanda B.
Yukon, OK
I only used this for 3 days before I had to stop. My skin started to really react badly to this after a couple of days. I had pimples all over the places I'd applied it to help with melasma, and I hardly ever have breakouts on my forehead.
Kasey T.
Rohnert Park
this is very nice cream except I don't know if the cream is for so I did not want to put carrots in my eyes I put it in my eyes and then I had to go to the nurse because my eyes were stinging should I put it in my eyes so yeah bumble bumble bumble bumble I would buy it
Amber E.
Amazing product but definitely expensive. Does the job and feels great on my skin. I would purchase again.
Madison C.
I really like this product but it is a little thick so a little bit of it goes a long way.
Pura M.
A great product, leaves your sking very hidrated ans feeling healthy, its not too oily also wich is usually a concern
Nuria M.
is this pruduct good? has someone tryed it?