BY ESTÉE LAUDER

See skin glow with a fresh, flawless radiance. Now you can banish those first signs of aging—uneven skin tone, dullness and fine dry lines. Moisture Cells™ plump skin to help erase fine, dry lines within seconds. Advanced Skin Clarifying Technology creates a more even, vibrant, flawless look overall. Protects with SPF 15. Skin is guaranteed to glow with a beautiful, healthy vitality. 1.7 oz.

Janet T.
After almost 2 weeks of using the product I didn't notice much of a difference. It's my first time using the cream. I'm hoping my skin is just adjusting and i will soon notice the difference.
Chrissy D.
I really wanted to like this. I don't have issues with breakouts ...BUT this caused breakouts. I tried using it several different times waiting for my face to clear up and every time I used it I would break out.
Amanda B.
Yukon, OK
I only used this for 3 days before I had to stop. My skin started to really react badly to this after a couple of days. I had pimples all over the places I'd applied it to help with melasma, and I hardly ever have breakouts on my forehead.
Kasey T.
Rohnert Park
this is very nice cream except I don't know if the cream is for so I did not want to put carrots in my eyes I put it in my eyes and then I had to go to the nurse because my eyes were stinging should I put it in my eyes so yeah bumble bumble bumble bumble I would buy it
Amber E.
Amazing product but definitely expensive. Does the job and feels great on my skin. I would purchase again.
Madison C.
I really like this product but it is a little thick so a little bit of it goes a long way.
Natasha c.
Priory crescent , Beauly
Love this day cream/moisturiser. I am an Mua and use this on my clients who are over the age of 30 as that’s when the skin begins to dehydrate. Before I used Clinique Moisture Surge™ Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator and I found that to be quite good. Well I obviously didn’t realise what exactly “quite good” was until I tried this! Really helps hydrate and moisturise the skin and helps foundation to sit lovely and not sink into any fine lines or pores! Totally refreshes my clients appearances. Brilliant. Will absolutely be buying again. (I’m sure it works on all ages, just older clients are my example)
Pura M.
A great product, leaves your sking very hidrated ans feeling healthy, its not too oily also wich is usually a concern
Nuria M.
is this pruduct good? has someone tryed it?