Estée Lauder High Gloss No. 02 Ivory uploaded by Priscilla D.Estée Lauder High Gloss No. 02 Ivory uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Alli M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so old school! Give lip gloss! Esteé Lauder High Gloss Ivory No. 2 is the perfect nude shade. I wear it alone and over lip stick. I have purchased several directly from the company.
Daisy G.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had this lip gloss and loved it. It gave me a great natural but sexy look. But I lost it in a few days. :/
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given a set of 5 Estee Lauder high glosses for Christmas, and I was so excited! They are beautiful, glossy and EXTREMELY pigmented. They last a decent amount of time for a lip gloss, and look beautiful all by themselves or on top of a liner or lipstick. They have a very subtle sweet fruity smell that I love, but it really isn't strong at all so don't worry if you're sensitive to that! I definitely recommend all of these!
Priscilla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this Estee Lauder gloss. It does not feel sticky at all like the majority of lip sticks. It smells very good as well.
Stephanie d.
Vaughan, ON
I have the High Gloss No 1 - Clear and it works extremely well. Prior to this, I have had other Estee Lauder High Glosses and they all worked well. They are long lasting and go on smoothly. I use the clear one to add shine to my bold lip sticks. I would definitely recommend if you want something of quality to add shine to your lips.