BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Journey to a palm-fringed, tropical island. Hibiscus Palm captures the island scent of brilliant sunshine on a lush beach. Accords of Lotus Flower and Hibiscus Palm mingle with Ylang and exotic Ginger. Frangipani blends with a heart of fragrant White Blossoms, wrapped in the velvety warmth of Coconut Milk, Vanilla and Musk.

Kristine B.
I just received a sample of this the other day. I'm in love! Smelled a little weird when I first applied it. A few minutes later, omg. It smelled wonderful! A light, beachy scent that lasted for hours!
Mechelle H.
Berry, AL
This is an amazingly beautiful scent! Everytime I wear this people are sniffing me and exclaiming how wonderful I smell! It is not a powerful, or overwhelming scent, it is light and bright, clean, and slightly sweet, perfect for summer in the South. This will definitely be a staple, and has earned it's own spot atop my vanity!
Vanessa D.
Lawndale , CA
The most enchanting, beautiful floral scent! If ever you wanted to bottle paradise, this would be it. It’s expensive but the fragrance is long lasting and beautiful!!! I smell mostly jasmine and sweet rose. The bottle is simple, but it’s holding my new favorite spring-summer scent
Dinale B.
Willis, TX
This is really amazing scent that last all day. At first it's little strong and overwhelming but it still great. It makes me feel like I'm in paradise!