Estée Lauder Golden Alligator Slim Compact Pressed Powder uploaded by Kristal R.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Textured golden compact goes where you go for quick touch-ups anytime. A wonderful gift, this refillable compact arrives in an elegant presentation box. Includes a velvety pouch to keep the compact safe.

INSIDE: PERFECTING PRESSED POWDER

This compact comes filled with Perfecting Pressed Powder in Translucent.

Perfect any complexion with this silky, lightweight powder. It helps smooth the appearance of your skin for a flawless finish. Ideal for touch-ups throughout the day. Non-acnegenic; won’t clog pores.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Talc , Silica , Dimethicone , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Dimethiconol , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2-Hexanediol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)] <ILN42835>

Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This is THE BEST powder to set, bake, and finish that I have ever used bar none. Most translucent powders tend to look really powdery, or even though they're supposed to be translucent, they're obviously white and look chalky on your skin. That is not the case with this amazing powder. This is as translucent as it comes! When you apply it, you can tell the difference immediately. It's so finely milled, and that alone makes a dramatic difference in so many ways. It looks like you've laid a perfection veil over your skin that gives true 'blurring' and no chalky look. This is on the pricey side, but if its in your range of affordability, I very highly recommend this amazing powder!
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
Another absolutely beautiful product from EL. So easy to wear and lasts all day. I thrive off this stuff. I shop at Sephora and their website because this is the real deal. I recommend 100%. Worth the buy
Nicole B.
Newbury Park, CA
I just don't like the alligator print. I love this product! Only negative is that is a bit expensive. Firstly I love the beautiful packaging, it fits in my purse and is great and sleek for on the go. It works really well, doesn't have any smells to it which is nice, and I always get compliments on it! Love it and would recommend it for sure to a friend.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Love this color love all the nude colors like simple soft natural looking makeup nothing dark at all goes with everything too and it’s great price famous designer too highly recommend this quality nothing like it out there
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
I love this setting powder. I love it for setting my face and its really good for the under eye area. It really holds your makeup in place and never creases or looks cakey. And plus the packaging is si cute.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Pop a little bit of this under my eyes and it’s a bright eyed look perfect for any and every occasion I wear it out I wear it to work, anywhere I go I know I can take it easily and it’s a great addition to my bag for a quick touch up. Not cheap but worth the splurge!
Vawn C.
I love the elegance and small packaging. It feels more like a plastic than the metal ones they use to have. I had a gold one with a diamond studded clasp, but it got stolen from me years ago. I bought this for myself to replace the other one.
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I've had a couple of Estee Lauder Lucidity compacts since I worked for the company in 1999. One of them was a gift to myself and the other was a gift engraved with my name from the company. I keep one in my purse for touch ups and I have another on my vanity. I feel like an old Hollywood actress everytime I use it.
Cassidy M.
Milwaukee, WI
Does this leave you with a matte finish?
Lauren R.
Is it worth the price?
Mads H.
Does this have a shimmer or is it matte?
Tristen G.
Sioux Falls, SD
Is the product good on sensitive skin?