Estée Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover for Unisex uploaded by Nancy P.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Oil-free formula quickly and easily removes water-soluble eye makeup without leaving any oily residue. Eye makeup may be reapplied immediately after use. Suitable for contact lens wearers. For all skin types. see more...

• I need a very gentle, but effective, remover. Is it easy to rinse...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend it to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "It's very gentle on my eyes and I really like the scent." in 1 review
  • "It's a good product specially since its not too oily. " in 1 review
Sarah H.
Hesperia, CA
Amazing!!! Seriously all you need is one cotton ball and some of this makeup remover and you will be fresh faced in no time! I've been using this makeup remover forever and it's literally the only one I will use! It takes off water proof makeup as well.. #EsteeEditContest
Pamela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this makeup remover! I have very sensitive eyes and it does not burn or irritate my eyes. I use this everyday with a cotton ball or pad to take my makeup off with no effort. I would highly recommend this wonderful makeup remover to anyone. Plus it smells so good!
Isabel P.
I use this product everyday when removing my makeup. This is one of the fewest makeup removers that does not hurt my eyes or make my skin burn. I use this product every night. It is very gentle to the skin and gets the makeup right off, i do recommend.
Lauren M.
North Wilkesboro, NC
The smell is pleasant and it does remove eye makeup very gently. I did not fall in love with this makeup remover due to how well it works and the price. I use it on days that I'm wearing heavier eyeliner/mascara. Would not choose to buy it again.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's ok I don't really prefer oily removers. I purchased once to try and didn't repurchase I'm not a fan of makeup removers in bottles I prefer wipes. This left a oily residue on my eyes and I just didn't like it
Trish S.
Buffalo, NY
This does the job even with longwear eye makeup. Its slightly more expensive than other brands but its worth every penny. I got my bottle at Esteé Lauder in Lord & Taylor.
Priscilla M.
Wilmington, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's nice but it's a bit oily I don't really like two part makeup removers.
Tammy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything Este Lauder. My grandmother has always used it and when I started trying hers I fell in love with it. Its a great product and worth the money. I love how the eye cleanser doesn't make my eyes burn like others do
Valerie B.
This product is amazing! However, if you don't careful with the product it could burn your eyes! This product took away all my eye makeup and my face! It was very hydrating as well! I would recommend this product to anyone but for the price I think is shouldn't be that expensive!
Carly P.
Glendale, AZ
I got this in a makeup pack, and it just doesn't impress. I love the Estee Lauder makeup products, but I didn't think the remover was effective. I would prefer to use removing wipes. It was slightly oily and didn't remove as quickly or efficiently as I thought it would.
Michelle E.
I need a very gentle, but effective, remover. Is it easy to rinse away without feeling greasy?