BY ESTÉE LAUDER #32 in Makeup Remover

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

This gentle, lightweight formula works quickly and gently to remove powder eyeshadow and other eye makeup.

Sweeps away without leaving any oily residue, so you can reapply eye makeup immediately after use.

Oil-free formula won't damage delicate skin.

Remember: Never go to bed with makeup on. Clean skin is healthy skin.

HOW TO USE

Sweep over closed eyelid with cotton pad. Wait a few seconds, then wipe gently downward.
Follow with your Estée Lauder cleanser and the rest of your skincare regimen.

• How much is this?4 Answers
  • I've used many makeup removers and I was wondering if it ...3 Answers
  • Can this product remove waterproof mascara?? #EsteeEditCo...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I use a cotton ball to apply the remover and it almost immediately breaks down the mascara and eye makeup!" in 4 reviews
  • "Just put a little on a cotton ball and this remover gently takes away all my eye makeup!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great make up remover, however I have a hard time removing waterproof mascara that is the only reason I gave it a B. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love this eye makeup remover, in my opinion it is the best eye makeup remover out there." in 2 reviews
  • "It's very silky and works great on water proof products." in 2 reviews
Sarah O.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite makeup remover. It is gentle, doesn't sting my eyes, and takes off everything! I feel the price is right and it smells nice but isn't an overwhelming scent. I often use it to clean up eyeliner mistakes with a q tip as well as use it to remove all of my eye makeup. I will definitely be repurchasing. Holy grail product for me.
Duyen P.
Arlington
I try using drug store brands to do the same job (removing mascara, gentle, not too much oil, etc) and i always come back to this one. “You get what you pay for”. This perfectly the quality and effectiveness. Save up and purchase this to get it out for yourself. It’s my number one product for eyes
Jennifer W.
Hawarden, IA
My Holy Grail for makeup remover! This is so gentle on skin, smells nice, and removes makeup SO quickly! I tried the Makeup Eraser Washcloth and never had the results others raved about unfortunately. Got this as a beauty sample and fell in love! I'm a big fan of Estee Lauder products, and this one gets my full face makeup look off every time, especially eye makeup! I just use a cotton ball with a little splash of this on there, and a few swipes gets rid of everything! Leaves skin feeling silky, and the ease of use is so quick and convenient.
Lizzy M.
This is such a great product. I have sensitive skin so Im very cautious about what I use. This personally doesn’t burn or sting my eyes. This feels so gentile. I will definitely be buying this again.
MaryBeth R.
I really like this product. It effectively removes all of my eye makeup (and I wear a lot of eye makeup) with just 2-3 cotton pads. My only complaint is that I feel a bit greasy afterwards and I feel like I then have to go over my eyes again with something else. So I generally only use this if my mascara is flaking into my eyes and I need to take it off before I take all of my makeup off with my philosophy purity cleanser before bed.
Natalia D.
This is a great and affordable product that is very gentle on the eyes. Although my all time favorite is and will always be the Lancôme Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover I feel that this Estée Lauder product is amazing in its own way. It is not oily and (to me) it has no scent which is great for people with sensitive skin and allergies.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I used to absolutely love this eye makeup remover; no job was too tough! A little goes a long way without excessive eye rubbing. I recommend this product to anyone who loves Smoky eyes, mascara, eye liner, or any sort of eye makeup look.
Amanda J.
Arabi, GA
Love this stuff, not much different from most generic brands but gets the job done and doesnt break out my skin! I just pour a little in my hand and rub my hands together then rub all over my face and then wipe away. I usually follow up with a make up remover wipe afterwards!
Amieé S.
Russellville, AL
I use this nightly . I really enjoy the ease of use. I get it on sale and it will last about 4 months. It removes waterproof makeup up easily. The smell is not overwhelming and I like the way it makes my eye area skin feel moisturized.
lizette l.
Whenever I'm having really heavy eye makeup i tend to go with this product what i do is i go in first with a makeup wipe and then with this product this is quite expensive but definitely worth the price
Han S.
How much is this?
Karla M.
Bakersfield, CA
Are you ok with the price?
Leslie T.
Can this product remove waterproof mascara?? #EsteeEditContest
Renee G.
Ronceverte, WV
I've used many makeup removers and I was wondering if it is oily/greasy? #EsteeEditContest
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
#EsteeEditContest I try some product of Estée Lauder. But never try this. Is good for remove waterproof makeup and is gentle in the eyes.

back