BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This gentle, lightweight formula works quickly and gently to remove powder eyeshadow and other eye makeup.

Sweeps away without leaving any oily residue, so you can reapply eye makeup immediately after use.

Oil-free formula won't damage delicate skin.

Remember: Never go to bed with makeup on. Clean skin is healthy skin.

HOW TO USE

Sweep over closed eyelid with cotton pad. Wait a few seconds, then wipe gently downward.
Follow with your Estée Lauder cleanser and the rest of your skincare regimen.

• How much is this?4 Answers
  • I've used many makeup removers and I was wondering if it ...3 Answers
  • Can this product remove waterproof mascara?? #EsteeEditCo...3 Answers
Estée Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
  • "I use a cotton ball to apply the remover and it almost immediately breaks down the mascara and eye makeup!" in 4 reviews
  • "Just put a little on a cotton ball and this remover gently takes away all my eye makeup!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great make up remover, however I have a hard time removing waterproof mascara that is the only reason I gave it a B. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love this eye makeup remover, in my opinion it is the best eye makeup remover out there." in 2 reviews
  • "It's very silky and works great on water proof products." in 2 reviews
Jennifer W.
Hawarden, IA
My Holy Grail for makeup remover! This is so gentle on skin, smells nice, and removes makeup SO quickly! I tried the Makeup Eraser Washcloth and never had the results others raved about unfortunately. Got this as a beauty sample and fell in love! I'm a big fan of Estee Lauder products, and this one gets my full face makeup look off every time, especially eye makeup! I just use a cotton ball with a little splash of this on there, and a few swipes gets rid of everything! Leaves skin feeling silky, and the ease of use is so quick and convenient.
Sarah O.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite makeup remover. It is gentle, doesn't sting my eyes, and takes off everything! I feel the price is right and it smells nice but isn't an overwhelming scent. I often use it to clean up eyeliner mistakes with a q tip as well as use it to remove all of my eye makeup. I will definitely be repurchasing. Holy grail product for me.
Lizzy M.
This is such a great product. I have sensitive skin so Im very cautious about what I use. This personally doesn’t burn or sting my eyes. This feels so gentile. I will definitely be buying this again.
MaryBeth R.
Wheelersburg, OH
I really like this product. It effectively removes all of my eye makeup (and I wear a lot of eye makeup) with just 2-3 cotton pads. My only complaint is that I feel a bit greasy afterwards and I feel like I then have to go over my eyes again with something else. So I generally only use this if my mascara is flaking into my eyes and I need to take it off before I take all of my makeup off with my philosophy purity cleanser before bed.
Natalia D.
This is a great and affordable product that is very gentle on the eyes. Although my all time favorite is and will always be the Lancôme Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover I feel that this Estée Lauder product is amazing in its own way. It is not oily and (to me) it has no scent which is great for people with sensitive skin and allergies.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,952 reviews
I used to absolutely love this eye makeup remover; no job was too tough! A little goes a long way without excessive eye rubbing. I recommend this product to anyone who loves Smoky eyes, mascara, eye liner, or any sort of eye makeup look.
Amanda J.
Arabi, GA
Love this stuff, not much different from most generic brands but gets the job done and doesnt break out my skin! I just pour a little in my hand and rub my hands together then rub all over my face and then wipe away. I usually follow up with a make up remover wipe afterwards!
Amieé S.
Russellville, AL
I use this nightly . I really enjoy the ease of use. I get it on sale and it will last about 4 months. It removes waterproof makeup up easily. The smell is not overwhelming and I like the way it makes my eye area skin feel moisturized.
lizette l.
Whenever I'm having really heavy eye makeup i tend to go with this product what i do is i go in first with a makeup wipe and then with this product this is quite expensive but definitely worth the price
jessica j.
Ester Lauder face cleanser is a great product I love the way it takes my makeup off and seconds and leaves a very refreshing feeling. My skin feels very moisturize afterwards.
Karla M.
Bakersfield, CA
Are you ok with the price?
Han S.
How much is this?
Renee G.
Ronceverte, WV
I've used many makeup removers and I was wondering if it is oily/greasy? #EsteeEditContest
Leslie T.
Can this product remove waterproof mascara?? #EsteeEditContest
Michelle E.
I need a very gentle, but effective, remover. Is it easy to rinse away without feeling greasy?

Amazon