Estée Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

This gentle, lightweight formula works quickly and gently to remove powder eyeshadow and other eye makeup.

Sweeps away without leaving any oily residue, so you can reapply eye makeup immediately after use.

Oil-free formula won't damage delicate skin.

Remember: Never go to bed with makeup on. Clean skin is healthy skin.

HOW TO USE

Sweep over closed eyelid with cotton pad. Wait a few seconds, then wipe gently downward.
Follow with your Estée Lauder cleanser and the rest of your skincare regimen.

Doo u like it. ?
doo you think it good for removing make up??
Can I use it for a waterproof mascara?
Start your review of Estée Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover!
Product Highlights
“I use a cotton ball to apply the remover and it almost immediately breaks down the mascara and eye makeup!” in reviews
“Just put a little on a cotton ball and this remover gently takes away all my eye makeup!” in reviews
“I love this eye makeup remover, in my opinion it is the best eye makeup remover out there.” in reviews
“This is a great make up remover, however I have a hard time removing waterproof mascara that is the only reason I gave it a B. ” in reviews
“It's very silky and works great on water proof products.” in reviews
Oceanside
I guess most of us women are facing the same problem: We are reading about various products on blogs and in magazines, and curious as we are, we want to try them all. That’s exactly what I did… I ended up having three different moisturizers for the day, various over-night face masks, toners, scrubs and cleansers that I used on a regular basis. Thinking that I did my skin a big favor with all these products, I got really frustrated because exactly the opposite was the case: My skin got super sensitive and irritated and I had more blemishes than ever before.
Always thought this brand was for older women specifically but it is totally not. The packing is so classy and elegant and the products work well for any skin types . Now I wish I could purchase more products as it is on the pricier side because I genuinely love their products and the quality of it. I guess it really is worth the price because you get a high quality product in return ! This removes my makeup instantly ! I love it
Covington, GA
THIS IS WORTH EVERY PENNY! You pay for the quality you deserve and need! I get this on a cotton pad and my mascara is removed in just a wipe or two, and that's without anything else added. Also, it's very safe on your eyes. I have never used this product then had my eyes stinging afterwards. This is worth the investment because, again, it doesn't take much to get that 24hr mascara and eyeliner off.
New Hyde Park , NY
I love this stuff. When it comes to mascara, I use a primer and three mascaras for the perfect look and although I do use oils to breakdown my makeup and then wipes and then cleanser, it's hard to get the mascara off. But I can just dampen a cotton pad with this, rub lightly over the lashes and its all gone. Definitely recommend for those heavy eye makeup and lashes days.
This product is nostalgic for me, my mom used to give me the mini samples she would get from her makeup set and I fell in love with how easy my makeup comes off with it! I use a cotton pad and with a few strokes my makeup is gone. I always wash my face with a cleaner after to get the rest of my mascara off, but overall I love this remover. Does not irritate my contacts and doesn't dry out my skin.
Illinois
I love, love, LOVE this product. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. It gently removes your makeup from your eye, without being too harsh or drying out. By just putting a little bit of product on the cotton pad, it removes more than half of your eye make up. It takes me about less than two minutes to remove all the eyeshadow using this product.
Newark, DE
Estée Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Eb Y.
This is such a great product. I hate having to scrub my mascara off, it hurts my skin and leaves my underlies feeling raw and uncomfortable. This product helps so much with getting everything off - including waterproof makeup, without having to scrub anything. Totally worth it!
Nolensville, TN
1,064 reviews
Estée Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Katie M.
ESTÉE LAUDERGentle Eye Makeup Remover is a gentle, lightweight formula that works quickly to remove powder eyeshadow and other eye makeup. It’s an ultra light weight, oil-free formula that works gently and efficiently to remove powder eyeshadow and other traces of eye makeup. It doesn’t leave an oily residue, so you can reapply eye makeup immediately after use without the worry of damaging delicate skin.Estée Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
Cincinnati, OH
Estée Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by bethany A.
Purchased at: Macy's
This product works great al helping to break down the toughest colors and pigments. It’s super gentle and does not irritate the eyes. So that means it’s great for sensitive skin. The only thing I don’t like is the price is a bit much for an eye cleaner
Jacksonville, FL
This product gently removes makeup without causing any reactions and it has a nice scent that isn't overpowering. My skin is left feeling amazingly soft and i dont have to use a whole bunch of make up wipes that are bad for the environment. i also use reusable cotton pads with this for an even greener impact.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 McCullough Dr., U211348, New Castle, DE
wilmington
il y a 3 mois
Estée Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover ? can i remove makeup with this product? i know it is for eye makeup but i sometimes remove makeup on face.
teona M. • il y a 2 mois
I used it only for eyes and don't think that it will be good for face. Because face skin needs some specific.