Estee Lauder Futurist Hydra Rescue

Coverage + Care: Powered with high-performance Estée Lauder skincare. Breathable, skin-loving makeup with a 12-hour radiant glow.This Moisturizing Makeup is infused with our IonCharged Water Complex, plus probiotic technology and chia-seed extract.Clinical testing shows:SOOTHES visible redness and i

I’m not a huge fan of the dewy look, does this stay dewy even after setting powder? Trying to decide if i should even try it?
Does this last all day?
Start your review of Estee Lauder Futurist Hydra Rescue!
Yesenia S.
Pomona, CA
Estee Lauder Futurist Hydra Rescue uploaded by Yesenia S.
Estee Lauder Futurist Hydra Rescue uploaded by Yesenia S.
I thought I would’ve liked this foundation a little more then I actually did but it was nice overall. i loved that it has a decent amount of SPF. It was lightweight and hydrating although I felt it did absorb in my skin really quickly. It did oxidate quite a bit but it wasn’t bad because I felt it color matched better. I normally like medium to full coverage foundations better and this was more of a light to medium coverage. I recommend using it with a primer underneath as I felt that when I didn’t use it with a primer it tend to separate on my chin and nose area. ***i received this complimentary from Influenster
Mandi C.
Blacksburg, VA
Estee Lauder Futurist Hydra Rescue uploaded by Mandi C.
Pretty decent tinted moisturizer. It matched my skin perfectly and had decent coverage. It was moisturizing but kind of put off a matte feel which I thought was nice. I would recommend this.
Mariah P.
Spanaway, WA
Estee Lauder Futurist Hydra Rescue uploaded by Mariah P.
I seriously am in LOVE with this foundation. Everything about it from the coverage, how well it goes on to the way it looks! This is such a beautiful product and I’m so happy i was sent out a complimentary trial foundation because I will buy tons MORE! I have extremely dry skin and this looks beautiful on no need to set with powder! 10/10Estee Lauder Futurist Hydra Rescue [product:tarte-rainforest-of-the-sea-highlighting-eyeshadow-palette-vol.-iii] Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow WizBenefit Cosmetics cheekathon bronzer & blush palette
Erica S.
Wellington, FL
Estee Lauder Futurist Hydra Rescue uploaded by Erica S.
I received this product to try and I am used to using Tarte Amazonian clay for coverage so I was skeptical. I actually really love this foundation. It says it’s SPF 45 which is awesome. It goes on very smooth and has good coverage for evening out the skin tone. I think this one may be too light for my skin tone but I love that it doesn’t feel cakey. It is also not matte which I LOVE too. It doesn’t cover my dark spots as much as the Tarte but it’s still a good coverage and feels better on. I included a before and after too so you can tell the difference. Estee Lauder Futurist Hydra Rescue @ulta Séphora M.
Smiljana S.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Estee Lauder Futurist Hydra Rescue uploaded by Smiljana S.
This does not look as dewy and fresh as I hoped it would. All the reviews I saw online indicated that this foundation is beautifully dewy and luminous, but on me it look satin natural at best and it picks up on dry texture and patches. That said, I do think it wears very well all day and the coverage is nice (medium, not full on me). It is also very thin and it does not look or feel heavy and cakey! Overall I am content with this product, but I was hoping it would look more dewy and plump on me. Estee Lauder Futurist Hydra Rescue
amanda H.
Columbus Grv, OH
Estee Lauder Futurist Hydra Rescue uploaded by amanda H.
Estee Lauder Futurist Hydra Rescue is a medium coverage foundation that keeps my dry skin hydrated. This is definitely good for normal to dry skin and the color selections are great. I wish the coverage was a little more but it feels great on my skin so I'll keep using it. I'd definitely recommend to anyone needing extra hydration or over 40!
Tiffanie Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
As a person with dry skin, I love you rations that give me a glowy, radiant look and this foundation does that! I know that the double wear is the more popular Estee Lauder fou dation but I think I like the futurist hydrarescue foundation more. It even has skin care benefits in it as well, which is always a bonus. It doesn't last a full 12 hours for me, as it claims but that's probably because of the masks. It does look good for a tleast a solid 8 hours though. And I'm sure it would last 12 hours if we didn't have to put a mask over it. It's got medium to full coverage and still feels light weight! It doesn't completely blur all my pores if I use it without a primer but it does a good enough job that I wouldn't complain about it. ( I always use primer anyway). It does do a really good job at covering redness, discoloration and old acne scars though. Overall, I'm happy with this fou dation. I just need to get a darker shade for summer. Estée Lauder
Martika I.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Love this long lasting foundation... helps even out skin tone and hydrating! Very happy with the natural results! Affordable and I consider it to be one of my favorite foundations now. I’ll be buying it again for sure at my favorite department store Nordstrom’s! Estee Lauder Perfectionist Youth Infusing Serum Makeup Spf 25
Eve D.
Philadelphia, PA
Estee Lauder Futurist Hydra Rescue uploaded by Eve D.
Estee Lauder Futurist Hydra Rescue uploaded by Eve D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m never using another foundation again!!! I have super dry skin and even worse in the winter. I was using NARS sheer glow but it looked so bad on my dry forehead. My skin LOVES this foundation and it looks so beautiful and natural. I want to scream from the rooftops how much I love this. Ecru is a bit dark for me in the winter but it blends so nicely you can’t even tell! Please try this, it changed my whole makeup game! **photo unedited in natural light**
Samantha D.
Winter Park, FL
Estee Lauder Futurist Hydra Rescue uploaded by Samantha D.
Estee Lauder Futurist Hydra Rescue uploaded by Samantha D.
Love! Love! Love! I don’t even feel like there is anything on my skin. It’s like a normal foundation where you might have that sticky/dewy feeling. With this it just makes your skin smooth and fresh!! I will be purchasing this is my new go to foundation moving forward.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dynna L.
Redding, CA
il y a 5 mois
Dynna L. il y a 4 mois
Well i love it too! but I think you could try to seal it with a little translucent powder in the t-zone, but just a little bit, so as not to ruin the qualities of the foundation. I tried de setting spray of Estée Lauder and i loved it so much.
Sara W.
Green Bay, WI
il y a 7 mois
pam L. il y a 6 mois
I do not think so, since I found Revlon's Candid Glow similar (and in my opinion a bit better!). I do have extremely dry skin though! If your skin is combo/ or only mildly dry, you may like the Futurist better.