5 colors available

Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Futurist Age-Resisting Makeup SPF 15 Foundation Makeup Cool S
Estee lauder has the most amazing foundation that i have ever used. after ussing it just a week i noticed less break outs and oil piling up on my face! i use to different shades one for witner and one for summer because i love it that much. i changed my foundation over night and i will never go back to the old!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Petoskey, MI
Review for: Futurist Age-Resisting Makeup SPF 15 Foundation Makeup Cameo 2 cameo
Amazing color and coverage. It works amazing for color with light skin and helps hide all impurities. It's last amazing. Going out to the club and sleeping then waking up. It doesn't feel cakey or heavy and isn't oily or thick. It also works for sensitive skin.
Shandela B.
Shandela B.
Centreville, VA
Review for: Futurist Age-Resisting Makeup SPF 15 Foundation Makeup 14 Porcelain 14 porcelain
I gave this product a shot after seeing it at my local drugstore. It wasn't half bad but definitely wasn't my favorite. I felt the need to apply more than I normally would but also didn't feel it lasted as long throughout the day as my Mary Kay does
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Futurist Age-Resisting Makeup SPF 15 Foundation Makeup Bare Beige 3 bare beige
Love this!!!! This foundation is extremely moisturizing, build-able, and very long lasting! I use this every day for color, and protection from the sun! A little bit on the pricier side, but definitely worth it! I would definitely repurchase this
Jan Z.
Jan Z.
Warminster, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So if you are older and need a makeup that doesn't clump and hide in creases this is for you. It goes on really smooth. Just be careful to not over apply it or it won't look good. Check out your face from all angles.
Linda H.
Linda H.
Newport News, VA
Estée Lauder's futurist age-resisting makeup spf 15 is a favorite and worth every penny! It has the coverage I desire and is very long lasting with out being heavy. It feels fresh and leaves my skin looking flawless.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Review for: Futurist Age-Resisting Makeup SPF 15 Foundation Makeup Golden Petal 7 g
I've used Estee Lauder since I started wearing makeup when I was 14 and she never lets me down! The Futurist Age-Resisting makeup goes on smooths and stays in place. You can't go wrong with ANYTHING ESTEE!
Shaima D.
Shaima D.
Irvine, CA
I simply cannot live with this foundation, though I am too young to use it but it hide the early stages of aging for me. Though its expensive but it goes on for a long time.
rosa s.
rosa s.
As I ease into my fifties (gasp) I'm always looking for a great anti-aging foundation. Although I'm a big fan of the Cover Girl Oil of Olay foundations, this is a runner up
Tonja B.
Tonja B.
Anniston , AL
Review for: Futurist Age-Resisting Makeup SPF 15 Foundation Makeup Cool S
Goes on smooth, and doesn't settle in those pesky small wrinkles. Stays all day, and looks just as good at 9:00pm as it did a 6:00am when I put it on