BY ESTÉE LAUDER

₱2,702.77

Details & Care

This hydrating makeup with medium-to-full coverage is a light, silky formula that helps revitalize skin for a smoother, firmer look now and in the future. Vitamins C and E and a plant-derived hydrated complex help protect and moisturize skin, leaving it smooth, soft and conditioned.

- 1 oz.

- Dermatologist tested.

- Nonacnegenic.

D.D. D.
Lebanon, VA
I know I’m not that old but I do have a few wrinkles here in there and I have to admit when it comes to foundation and aging this one is by far my all-time favorite it does not make your little crows feet look like they’ve got make up compact it inside of them are dry and cracked it’s just amazing it does wonders and miracles definitely recommend it
Meadow J.
Exeter , CA
I got this foundation as a gift and fell in love, it has full coverage without being too thick and drying, it stays on all day and sets really well. Its lightweight for the amount of coverage it gives.
Linda T.
Carthage
This by far the best liquid makeup I’ve ever used! It is great for experienced skin because it has enough oil for good coverage and doesn’t cake in facial lines. I use the Pale Almond and I love it.
Melissa C.
Ellsworth , ME
I’ve used my moms before. To me it doesn’t seem worth the money to pay for something that goes on so thin. I’d almost compare it to cover girl. I like a full smooth coverage.
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
Only reason I didn't five star this product is high pice. Like most Estee Lauder products , the quality is good tho. This has anti aging properties so it's super good for you too.
Ashton T.
Harrisburg, PA
I really enjoy this product yet the price isn't always in my budget. More than not I only shop for this item when I have extra money to spend or when they have holiday deals.
Sonja B.
Amity, OR
As I ease into my fifties (gasp) I'm always looking for a great anti-aging foundation. Although I'm a big fan of the Cover Girl Oil of Olay foundations, this is a runner up. The foundation is a bit pricey, but the bottle last a long time and gives excellent buildable coverage. I don't use it in the summer as I feel the formulation is a bit heavy in warm seasons.
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Estee lauder has the most amazing foundation that i have ever used. after ussing it just a week i noticed less break outs and oil piling up on my face! i use to different shades one for witner and one for summer because i love it that much. i changed my foundation over night and i will never go back to the old!
Shandela B.
Centreville, VA
I gave this product a shot after seeing it at my local drugstore. It wasn't half bad but definitely wasn't my favorite. I felt the need to apply more than I normally would but also didn't feel it lasted as long throughout the day as my Mary Kay does
Jenna K.
I'm a younger woman and the makeup consultants at the counter selling me this item couldn't understand why I would use this product. I love it. It's very creamy and light on the skin. It has great coverage and has a beautiful finish on the skin.
Maribel M.
What else is out there similar to this?
Kathryn G.
Waco
Anti aging and foundation all in one?? Sign me up. Is it anti aging just because of the SPF?

Amazon