Estée Lauder Fresh Air Makeup BaseInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #97 in Liquid Foundation

Intended for skin that tends to be oily, this semi-matte, medium-coverage foundation minimizes shine without clogging pores. Absorbs oil to take away every trace of shine and leave skin looking soft. Virtually oil-free. Non-acnegenic. Dermatologist-tested.

• Does it feel heavy when your wearing it? And how long does it sta...8 Answers
  • How does this compare to Double Wear? How long does this foundati...1 Answers
  • Hi, so I wanted to see if you loves would recommend this for peop...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Beenish H.
Austin
One of the best foundations I have tried. Its a full coverage foundation, but at the same time it isnt too heavy on my skin. Flawless finish I love it. Definitely something everyone should try.
Fashion /.
Kingsville, TX
Review for: Ivory Mist
not my favorite but not that bad.. recommend if you have oily skin. mine for some reason can’t pick a side & thats why i’m not a fan of this foundation bc it is drying
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Review for: Estée Lauder Fresh Air Makeup Base
Est'ee Lauder has never disappointed me with any of there products. I tend to gravitate towards this more in the summer when my skin is more oily than normal. It does not break my skin out, it is extremely light and natural looking. It blends very easily. It is extremely high quality. It is worth the price. It is best for oily skin types. It smoothed out my fine lines and pores like a champ. I am completely satisfied, very impressed and happy with my purchase. I will buy it again. I totally recommend this.
Isabella C.
Macon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great foundation! I use this occasionally and it gives me pretty good coverage. Im the kind of person who won't leave the house without makeup so me saying this is a great product really means something. The shade matches my skin perfectly. The only bad thing I have to say about this foundation is that it is too expensive for me to be able to use on a daily basis. I just can't afford it but I do absolutely adore it.
Maria B.
roswell, GA
Review for: Other
I LOVE THIS! This is the the first foundation where i can truly say that i will never go back to any other. i decided to purchase after getting a 10 day sample from Dillard's. i went out in super humid weather and i was not oily or splotchy. 10/10 recommend for everyone who has super oily skin. it also doesn't feel heavy on the skin like other foundations. i prefer to put it on with a brush instead of a beauty blender, it seems like it absorbs up more product than goes on my face!
lacey c.
Far Rockaway, NY
When I use this foundation.... not only is it not too heavy at all and feels like I'm not wearing makeup..... the coverage is EVERYTHING!!! I love that I can wear this foundation as an everyday face and I can also use it when I'm going to really classy events and expect to take lots of pictures. It looks natural and matches my skin tone to a T!
Rocio Yael C.
Phoenix
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this foundation its worth the money . I love how once blend and all it drys and makes your face look smooth and not cakey or when have dry patches doesnt bring attention to them and also the only con is no pump but its a good buy great packaging also
Crystal C.
Grandview
Review for: Other
I absolutely love this foundation! It has become my holy grail! I think that it is worth the price for me because I have extremely oily skin, and when I use this foundation it makes my foundation last longer and makes it look flawless. It keeps my oil at bay, and I would absolutely splurge on this foundation.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice foundation! I used to borrow this from my mom who is the same color as me since it's to expensive for me to get regularly. It's got good coverage that you can add onto if needed and it's a great natural feeling texture! It makes your face look perfect in pictures and you look almost airbrushed!
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
Is this best applied with a brush or beauty blender??
Katrina C.
Daly City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it feel heavy when your wearing it? And how long does it stay on?
Catherine O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to know if this foundation is recommended for oily skin? If not which is? I can't seem to find the right go to foundation for my oily skin. Also with good coverage.
Angela D.
Cypress, TX
I have oily skin and really large pores. Does this foundation smooth the skin out while keeping oils at bay?
JayLene G.
Kingsville, TX
Is this a full coverage foundation and is it worth the money?