Estée Lauder Fresh Air Makeup BaseInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Classic Formula. This soft, semi-matte foundation gives you a flawless look with a fresh-air glow.

fresh-air glow.

BENEFITS

SEMI-MATTE LOOK. MEDIUM COVERAGE.

COVERAGE

• DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED
  • NON-ACNEGENIC; WON'T CLOG PORES

Caitlin K.
Battle Creek , MI
Review for: Other more...
I really like this foundation. It has a light to medium coverage and it looks super natural. I have pretty dry skin so I usually don’t like to go for mattifying foundations because they tend to accentuate my dry areas but because this one is only semi matte, it doesn’t do that. It looks great on my skin and lasts all day long. It makes my skin look flawless but still has a natural glow. I like to wear this on hotter days because the semi matte texture helps keep my sweat and such at bay.
Hadassa P.
northboro
Best foundation I have ever used,
Easy to find only and at the store. Like Macy’s or others
A little hard t apply when it’s on the half bottle but the texture is simply amazing, lasts all day long, does not damage your skin, love this product even dough is a little expensive. It’s worth because I use a little bit and it’s enough. I buy around two bottles per year.
Natasha R.
I think that these are really great if you want and no make up look or you want a very skin like finish it’s really great I think that if you have really oily skin it wouldn’t work very good for you or you want super high coverage it wouldn’t work that great but I think just to apply it every day to cover up any little imperfections and just make your skin look better without having a very make up look this is a perfect foundation for that and has a really nice end to it and she’s super high-quality of course that’s what you would expect from this brand because it does have
Tiffany C.
Loved this product! It lasts me from day to night and it keeps my skin looking glowy and not oily . It’s kind of in the expensive side but i would want to get this again !
Grace P.
This foundation has a really nice medium coverage. It does not exentuate my oily T-zone in the summer time. It blends nicely even if the consistency is slightly thicker than other foundations I try. I just wish it comes with a pump!
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
Review for: Linen Beige more...
Picked this up because I saw the price and good reviews. When I put this on, the coverage was medium and the consistency was very light which is something I'm in love with. The packaging has no pump which I wonder why estee lauder can't just put one on. I didn't wear this long on my face as I got huge headaches from the floral scent. So I ended up returning this.
Saowanee J.
Los Angeles
I have been use this product for over 30 years . I love love to use it every time I do my make up. My makeup will not be completed if without this product. I would recommend this product.
Simay T.
houston
Review for: Linen Beige more...
I absolutely adore to this foundation! It blends to skin beautifully and it stays on for many, many hours even though I do not use any primer with it! I did the mistake of not testing my color and mine was a little too dark for me, but if you find the right match, it’s great!
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
This was the first foundation my mom ever bought for me. It’s been years but this is a classic foundation. It’s always a go to when i just want something that will last all day, give me flawless coverage, and not break me out.
Elizabeth C.
Windermere
This has been my favorite foundation ever! It worked perfectly on my oily skin and left s great finish and lasted all day. It’s a little too expensive for what it is but I definitely recommend it if you’re looking for a high quality foundation.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
Is this best applied with a brush or beauty blender??
Katrina C.
Daly City, CA
Does it feel heavy when your wearing it? And how long does it stay on?
Catherine O.
Rosedale, NY
I wanted to know if this foundation is recommended for oily skin? If not which is? I can't seem to find the right go to foundation for my oily skin. Also with good coverage.
Angela D.
Cypress, TX
I have oily skin and really large pores. Does this foundation smooth the skin out while keeping oils at bay?
Patricia B.
Fairbanks, AK
I have combination skin but mostly oily in the t zone. Would this foundation give me the coverage I need without being cakie and not look shiny on me ?