BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The ultimate foundation brush for a flawless finish every time.

It provides smooth, even application. The special design—sleek, with a tapered edge—makes blending easy and gives you a natural, seamless look.

To use with your liquid foundation, pour a small amount onto the back of your hand. Sweep brush across foundation and apply to face with downward strokes until the look is even and seamless.

Also ideal for applying cream foundation.

Designed with direction from top makeup artists around the globe. Manufactured and precision-trimmed with meticulous care. Wooden handles are short and lightweight, allowing for even, effortless application.

CARING FOR YOUR BRUSHES

We recommend you clean your brush once a week. Dampen it, then apply Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser to brush hair. Use your fingers to work into a lather. (In a pinch you can use baby shampoo or a mild cleanser.)

Rinse well, then blot excess water with a paper towel and reshape the brush.

Lay brush flat to dry. Place at edge of table or counter with bristles pointing out to air-dry completely. Avoid drying upright, which can cause bristles to spread and handles to crack.

Makinzie J.
This is so pretty and such a great tool. I don’t really use foundation brushes much anymore since I love blenders but I did try this one out and I have to say I love it! I really like how soft it is and the application is smooth as well. It’s also rather easy to clean which is always good. The metallic color is what got me though, it’s so esthetically pleasing!
Shushanna U.
I've had this brush for 5 years. I clean it with regular olive oil, and it has served me weel. Does leave small streaks, but they easily blend nice with setting powder.
Alyssa S.
Moorhead
It is a nice brush and I do like it however I'm not a fan of applying foundation with brushes like this and also with this brush I feel that product can cake on it a bit fast.
Toiya B.
Orlando
 Don’t they have quality brushes I can’t afford me of your product they need to be more reasonable in their product pricing because everyone can’t afford high price and from my experience that all high priced products  are not always a good quality
Ramona M.
Lubbock, TX
This brush is a lifesaver. I used to apply the product with my hands but after using this brush, I get such an even distribution. I absolutely love it and will keep coming back to it! Definitely worth the investment
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
This literally was the worse brush i have ever used, it is super tiny to me and just does not at all works for me. I tried to make it work but there was no making it work at all, I really thought this would have been a great brush but I was wrong. I just ended up giving it to my daughter as a play makeup brush.
Cristy L.
Knoxville, TN
Received this with my Doublewear Light Makeup from Estée Lauder and it seemed to apply the liquid foundation okay,, however, I didn't see a huge difference with the look of my makeup using this brush vs. a makeup sponge. I like using the sponge better just simply because I can dispose of them after so many uses where as with the brush you must sanitize it and allow it to dry before reuse after so many uses.
PinkGlam D.
ETSEE LAUDER foundation brush golden handle is beautiful esthetically. The brush applies foundation evenly and beautifully. With that being said, there are brushes 70%-80% less money @ grocers/drug stores (low-end) that work JUST AS GOOD.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
This brush is wonderful. I found it on a trip to Macy's when the lady at the makeup counter was trying some new foundation colors on me and I asked her what brush she was using. My makeup looked so smooth and fresh and looked way better than a sponge application. Thanks for making another happy costumer Estee Lauder.
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
Great foundation brush! Why buy great expensive foundations if you aren't going to use an equally great tool to apply the product. I love this brush as it applies evenly and fully! I recommend to anyone looking for great application.