Estee Lauder Even Skintone Essentials with Travel-Size Daywear in A Cosmetics Bag

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Give her what she needs to help correct uneven skintone and prevent future discoloration. Limited-time collection includes Beautiful Skin Solutions for Even Skintone in an exclusive gift bag. Set includes: - DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection... see more...

Courtney D.
Amazing product if you use it correctly. The day wear makes my skin smooth while protecting it all day and the nightwear makes my skin feel so soft and clean before I go to bed. I've been a big difference in my skin since using this.
cindy v.
This is a great way to try their products. I have couple of them and they work good! Their under eye cream is so soft and helps smooth my under eye.
Chloe C.
Austin, TX
I'm obsessed! The entire line did wonders for my skin. Super effective and gentle. Nice packing and great scent overall. Love it!
Tuaa A.
Estee lauder is legit a well developed empire of skin care to makeup products. Packaging is perfect and the serum is very gentle and smoothing to the skin and it will definetly even out your skin tone and remove pigmentation in no time as long as you regularly use it in your daily skin care routine. Definetly worth it.
Trinity V.
Brisbane
These travel size essential creams serums or moisturisers are fantastic and they definitely met my expectations and it has such a great value to it and it's definitely gentle when being applied on my skin
Ben P.
Milton Keynes
When they say essentials they're not kidding I can't live without them !xx my friend recommended them to me and I'm now obsessed. If you ever see these products buy them just do it !!xx I honestly have feel in love with Estée Lauder skin care I will never go back xx
Ashley G.
Brampton, ON
Estee Lauder skin products are sometimes drying on my skin, even when they're not supposed to be. I wouldn't recommend for dryer skin.