BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Launched By The Design House Of Estee Lauder In 1968. Estee Super Eau De Parfum Spray 2 Oz For Women Possesses A Blend Of: Many Florals Including Jasmine, Rose, Coriander, Finishing With A Woody Note. Recommended For Romantic Use. Women

Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
I love this when I want to smell more sophisticated. It is really strong and lasts a really long time. I can use one spray to cover both wrists and the pulse points on both sides of my neck. I will even still smell it on myself the next day.
Cindy R.
Minneapolis
Love this perfume as it reminds me of generations of women in my family who have always wore Este Lauder! It is a strong and defined fragrance.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
I love this classic scent. It is a bit of a powdery scent, but I love it. Very strong, so I only have to apply in the morning.
Jay M.
Mabelvale, AR
I really like this because of the packaging. Some of there smells smell like old people
Shayah G.
This is a cult classic. Every person from man to woman actually loves this fragrance. This fragrance is part of the House of Estee collection and will forever be a favorite.
Mary C.
Reading, Berkshire
I just love the smell of this spray. Light and very feminine and not over powering. Suitable for daily use and long last too.