Estée Lauder Estée Super Cologne Spray uploaded by Kay M.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The signature scent, classically feminine yet intriguing.

Notes of jasmine, rose and ylang-ylang create a fragrance that is feminine, warm and sweetly floral. Its brilliant top note plays against a rich, sensuous background.

THE INSPIRATION

With its vivid flowers and soft undertones, Estée was the second fragrance created by Mrs. Estée Lauder, introduced in 1968.

Once, at a party, Mrs. Lauder had noticed the light from two crystal chandeliers shimmering in a glass of champagne and thought how wonderful it would be to capture that image in a fragrance.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat.; Estee Perfume (Parfum); Water\Aqua\Eau; Benzyl Salicylate; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane; Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate; Ethylhexyl Salicylate; Hydroxycitronellal; Linalool; Isoeugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Geraniol; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Citronellol; Coumarin; Limonene; Benzyl Cinnamate; Amyl Cinnamal; Benzyl Benzoate; Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract; Citral; Benzyl Alcohol; Farnesol; Eugenol; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Cinnamal; Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Red 4 (Ci 14700); Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) <ILN43820>

Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
Personally I don't fancy the scent. Was expensive and would not buy again, If I did it would be as a gift. The scent is very strong and lasts very long which the only reason why I'm giving it five stars. The scent is a bit heavy and can be worn as an every day type of thing. Classy and mature scent. The bottle is glass and looks beautiful. For the price it's definafely worth it IF YOU LIKE THOSE TYPE OF SCENTS. Works really great, had it for years and it's still going on strong as if I just bought it yesterday. The quality is good and is to be expected of from this brand.
Candyce W.
Marthasville, MO
I am not a big fan of the sent is smelled a tad matronly to me and for the price I can leave it and get something I can actually ware luckily I only had a sample and its gone now to say the least
Claudia T.
Castro Valley, CA
Love this beautiful smell i highly recommend it its not super strong its just right I'm on my second bottle will continue to buy and packaging is great
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
I love this smell even though my friends say it is too powdery of a smell for them. I liked the old bottle style a lot more than the new square one.
Jennifer f.
Mustang , Ok
THIS BRAND OF PERFUME STAYS ON ALLLL DAY LONG! I HAVE WORN IT SINCE HIGH SCHOOL. I JUST LOVE IT
Erin C.
I purchased the Estee Lauder Modern Muse perfume and I am in LOVE! this is such a classy and sophisticated scent, I get compliments every time I wear it. A must have for any perfume lovers collection!
Khadijah K.
Dammam
This is my parents' favorite perfume
They buy it again and again smell last long i will gift them this perfume as soon as possible