Estee Lauder Estée Lauder Sultry & Smoky EyeShadow Palette, Sultry Nudes uploaded by Giselle R.Estee Lauder Estée Lauder Sultry & Smoky EyeShadow Palette, Sultry Nudes uploaded by Giselle R.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder Sultry & Smoky EyeShadow Palette.14 shades. Multi finishes. Endless looks. Limited edition double-ended brush included. Sultry Nudes EyeShadow Palette: From neutral roses to shimmering bronzes, smoky greys to smoldering taupes, these ultra-silky powder eyeshadows feel rich and creamy, allowing for smooth and flawless blending and application. Master your nude eye with the step-by-step how-to, or dare to create your own look. Smoky Nights EyeShadow Palette: From bold metallics to deep jewel tones, these ultra-silky powder eyeshadows feel rich and creamy, allowing for smooth and flawless blending and application. Master your night eye with the step-by-step how-to, or dare to create your own look. see more...

• Are the shadows pigmented and blendab...It has the best pigmentation y... 2 Answers
  • Is it well pigmented ? Yes I love this pallete 1 Answers
  • I have not used Estee Lauder eyeshado...I purchased this palette about... 1 Answers
Photos (2)
Haley F.
Haley F.
Davenport, IA
Feb. 1, 2017, 8:36 p.m.
Review for: Sultry
Such amazing colors, cost is average somewhat pricy side, pretty packaging, I would definitely buy it again, worth the price!
monica j.
monica j.
Denver, CO
Feb. 2, 2017, 1:42 a.m.
Review for: Sultry
These eyeshadows are so buttery I love them all, perfect for for making the best sexy and sultry looks ❤
Carolina L.
Carolina L.
Wichita
Feb. 1, 2017, 6:25 p.m.
Review for: Sultry
Esta increíble y me encanta no puedo esperar para probar. Se ve que tiene una buena pigmentación
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
March 14, 2017, 12:37 p.m.
Review for: Sultry
I absolutely LOVE this pallet! The colors are great and are very pigmented. Color last all day. I put my makeup on in the morning and it still looks great before I wash my face at night. I highly recommend this pallet!
Naiyeth v.
Naiyeth v.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
April 25, 2017, 9:13 a.m.
Review for: Sultry
Excellent line of makeup, super recommended I use it to always I would not tire of buying it
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Feb. 1, 2017, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: Sultry
I loooovvvveee Estée Lauder, especially the eyeshadow! This eyeshadow goes on smooth, blends great, and is very long lasting! I use my palette just about every day and still have yet to run out. I would highly recommend to other Estée Lauder lovers!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Loveland, OH
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:47 p.m.
Review for: Sultry
For a while I have wanted to try this product and I finally have. It works great! And looks great. I'd recommend to a range of people with different skin tone types and eye color
Feb. 1, 2017, 4:32 p.m.
Review for: Sultry
Sincerely this is one of the best leftovers. Is very durable. It has beautiful colors. Also this shadow looks beautiful supel. Sincerely is my favorite to wear it daily!
Sidney W.
Sidney W.
Feb. 1, 2017, 5:44 p.m.
Review for: Sultry
i love this. it's amazing colors and has great pigment. i would get this again
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
Jan. 15, 2017, 6:05 a.m.
Review for: Sultry
Estee Lauder Sultry & Smoky EyeShadow Palette. Includes 14 shades. Multi finishes. Endless looks. Limited edition double-ended brush included. Sultry Nudes EyeShadow Palette: From neutral roses to shimmering bronzes, smoky greys to smoldering taupes, these ultra-silky powder eyeshadows feel rich and creamy, allowing for smooth and flawless blending and application. Master your nude eye with the step-by-step how-to, or dare to create your own look. Smoky Nights EyeShadow Palette: From bold metallics to deep jewel tones, these ultra-silky powder eyeshadows feel rich and creamy, allowing for smooth and flawless blending and application. Master your night eye with the step-by-step how-to, or dare to create your own looks.
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Are the shadows pigmented and blendable? Whats the price?
Brittany Q.
Brittany Q.
Marlton, NJ
I have not used Estee Lauder eyeshadow in years. I like the face products but otherwise I don't own much from the brand. These new palettes are very intriguing to me, but I rely on reviews and videos before buying a product and I can't find any real reviews on the palettes. Has anyone purchased these? I'm curious if they are worth the price and if the pigmentation is there? Also, is either palette too comparable to other palettes on the market?
Kimisha L.