Estee Lauder Estée Lauder Sensuous

A modern definition of sensuality. Confident and elegant. A rich core of Molten Woods and Amber, surrounded by atmospheric florals, warmed by a hint of Pepper and a touch of Honey.Warm Notes:Molten Woods, AmberFeminine Notes:Jasmine, Ghost Lily, Magnolia, YlangLuminous Notes:Black Pepper, Sandalwood

How does it smells like?
I have been looking for a good Estee Lauder perfume that doesn't smell too aged. I want a mature smell that isn't too sweet. I would go look through perfumes for myself, but after smelling so many perfumes and coffee beans, I burn out on fragrance shopping really fast.
What Sizes does Sensuous Nude come in?
Start your review of Estee Lauder Estée Lauder Sensuous!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,025 reviews
Estee Lauder Estée Lauder Sensuous uploaded by Letty S.
Someone gave to me this perfume l can't remember d what is for, anyway this perfume smells amazing for me, its came wrapped in cellophane and smells exactly like the one I got at Dillard’s except this price is much better. Completely pleased and last a long time.
Kristen K.
Morgantown, WV
Estee Lauder Estée Lauder Sensuous uploaded by Kristen K.
I gave this only a 3 stars because even thought it is a very light aroma, I am just not a huge fan of the specific scent. My mom although loves it, so I would say maybe it is for just a little older crowd than myself.
Abbe J.
Warm, ambery & spicey. Truly a sexy fragrance, lasts incredibly well. Definitely a recognizable scent. Good value for the size and lasting power.
LaSha M.
Anniston, AL
Love it but only for certain occasions. It’s more of a ✨ night out ✨or dinner scent.
Laura R.
Landrum, SC
This scent is delicious !! Warm, powdery & musky. Men AND women find this sooo sexy ! Lasts all day.... Highly recommend...
Melissa G.
Central Islip, NY
Very unique fragrance ! I love this . I get woodsey notes with citrus and warm amber .
Bethany G.
Love love love this fragrance. It's warm and inviting and just perfect for date night. I find that this scent smells better the longer it sits and is very long lasting. I've picked up clothes that still smelled like it days later which I think is kind of awesome.
Bella S.
San Antonio
The perfect scent for a romantic tryst, without being cloying or too sweet. Intoxicating without being overpowering, this fragrance is seductive, and teases the edges of your senses.
Roberta B.
Love this so much, it will stay with you all day, leaves a lovely smell ... and makes you feel like you are in a bed of roses, It has such a soft smell
JESS B.
El Reno, OK
Best earthy well balanced perfume. It mixes with anybody and any other scent. Light, but stays on all day. And the price is awesome for the size of the bottle. Estee Lauder Estée Lauder Sensuous