BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Heather H.
Thibodaux, LA
This came in the glam bag during their 2017 holiday launch. I absolutely love it!! It is so pretty on my skin tone. Also want to note that my coworker has been a long time user of the rose tea and her skin tone is much different than mine so it has a broad range. Perfect for everyday wear. Love it and will be buying again!
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
I love this lipstick Hot Kiss os my all time favorite shade. However I don't find it to be any better than my Loreal lippys I just really love the shade. I bet I could fine a doupe if I tried. It is great. It is beautiful. I do love it. Is it worth the price tag? No, it isn't.
Courtney H.
Greencastle, PA
Sorry estee lauder. I am a loyal and huge fan of this company and all the lines they own, but this lipstick is not for me. Doesn't stay on, smears, colors need updated or the good colors get discontinued. There are some people out there who love it, but I am not one.
Amanda P.
Auburn, AL
I "borrowed" this from my mom one time and had to have it. The color was a perfect "your lips but better" shade for me I was so surprised how much I loved it! It goes on very easily, has a pleasant smell, and stays on fairly well for a regular lipstick.
Leah W.
Agawam, MA
Very wearable color and the formula is super creamy. Packaging is a little bulky but holds up over time. Great for my dry lips.
Antonia F.
Bengeworth, Evesham
I use the colour crystal baby. The perfect nude for me. Subtle dusky rosey pink with brown undertones. Lovely light formula which feels lovely. You do need to reapply often as it's not long wearing. Easy to apply. Would love to try some other colours.
Chanelle A.
St monans, St monans
Beautiful beautiful beautiful
Seriosuly long lasting
Great colour
Affordable
Kiss proof

This is the first thing to make sure i have 2 of. One in my make up pouch and one in my handbag! A favourite