BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• When do you like to wear yours?3 Answers
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I never buy Estee Lauder parfumes as I know they all have strong scents. This is definitely one of them. I received this as a gift and l ended up giving it to my mom as it smelled like old lady parfume. I wouldn't recommend this product to younger crowd.
Emily B.
OLD LADY. i hate to be one of the only people to be negative but i thought i would love this brand of perfume, but instead i felt like i took my grandmas grandmas perfume haha
Marisol R.
This is the best scent Estee Lauder has, I like the original, not the seasonal ones they bring out. Not overpowering I like the cream more than the lotion because it's a bit heavier.
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
I absolutely love this. it last all day and smells better as it wears off. also a plus that men of all ages can appreciate their lady smelling like this.
Jean E.
Shelby, NC
I love the smell of this lotion! I use it almost every day and it is not too strong but just right. I would and do recommend this to my friends
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
Love the smell of this and always get a lot of compliments when I wear it with the perfume. One of Estee Lauder's best fragrances, I think!
Ana C.
Alvin, TX
I love love these scents! So feminine, subtle and i feel sexy when im wearing this! Always getting an extra bottle when its on sale!
rebeca p.
This fragrance I use every day, has very feminine notes, the packaging is beautiful and I love feminine ...
amanda b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Non greasy body lotion, goes on nice and smooth and stays that way afterwards
kelly-ann A.
st. catherine
My favorite perfume line . I can't express my love for these very feminine, sexy fragrance. Must have for me. Love love love these . All of them
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
When do you like to wear yours?
Shelley W.
Sumrall, MS
Where can you purchase this set? I have not seen 'Pleasures' for sale in years!