Estee Lauder - ESTEE LAUDER Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Cleansing Gelee/ Refiner --150ml/5oz For WOMEN uploaded by Ines G.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder - ESTEE LAUDER Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Cleansing Gelee/ Refiner --150ml/5oz For WOMEN Applicable Fragrance Notes- citrus, sweet fruits, flowers and sandalwood. Recommended Wear- romantic

Gender: Women

Skin Type: All

Lilach L.
Brooklyn
Love this product so gentle on the skin takes away all my make up and leave skin bright and clean amazing smell !! I wish they would make a body lotion with this smell:) I got it as a present from Estée Lauder when I purchase some products and I fell in love ! Estée Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh MakeupEstée Lauder Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask SPF 30
Jessica P.
Port Lavaca
I received this in my gift from Estée Lauder from spending so much on other products. Before that I have never used this cleansing. I thought it was sticky and I didn’t like the way it felt. I was assuming it would feel like a lotion but no. It was tough to spread on face without dragging your skin down.
jtm. M.
San Jose
Good at removing makeup but make sure you use toner and moisturize after because it can be drying on the skin. I usually get a lot of the sample sizes from my mom when she gets the free gift with purchased from Macy’s or Nordstrom.
Tristen C.
Warren
I desperately needed a good cleansing face wash on the shower...and it delivered! I used to get irritations and dryness on my skin after the shower, but now it’s silky smooth! This was my first time buying...would buy again!
Machya A.
Hot Springs, AR
Love this cleanser! Leaves the face balanced, smooth, and ready for anything. The fragrance is a bit strong, but I like it and don’t mind it as it goes away after you wash. Estes Lauder has some of the best skincare, you wouldn’t regret this purchase.
Alysa L.
Atlanta
This is my favorite face wash! It foams up nicely and doesn’t over dry the skin. It is gentle yet effective at taking away all the dirt, makeup, and oils that are on your skin at the end of a long day. Recommend to everyone that asks for a face wash!
Yani R.
Miami
This face wash is amazing! It has fine grains that make it perfect for daily use to lightly exfoliate. Its ideal for oily skin types since it does deeply clean and refine the skin.
Brianna L.
Orlando
I love this brand it’s just so expensive ! My grandma gifts these to me and they are honestly the best products I’ve ever tried . Smells a little perfume though.
Anna B.
Conway
Love this product. I don’t use it much, but mostly because I don’t feel the need to, since I’m only 22. Was given as a gift. I love it when I do use it though!
Meredith K.
Ponte Vedra Beach
I love this cleanser! The smell is amazing and leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean. Very lathering and highly recommend! One of my favorites!

Walmart