Estée Lauder Estée Lauder Nutritious Vita-Mineral Loose Powder SPF 15 - Intensity 1.0

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• Does SPF in powders like this actually work to protect skin?1 Answers
Review (1)
Lear31802 Irene L.
I have doubts about this product. I have greasy skin and there are days when I looked fabulous and other days not so much, which makes me snetir a bit insecure regarding its value for money, because if it is something expensive which makes you think that it will be the perfect dust, Without mebargo, I believe that I obtain almost the same result with other products of lower costs. Probably, for me is not the most indicated.
Haleigh W.
Does SPF in powders like this actually work to protect skin?