BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your style, your confidence, your creative spirit. An alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods. Limited-time collection includes these favorites in an exclusive gift box:... see more...

Janeigne N.
I know it's supposed to have about 15-20 different smells in it but let me break it down. Top notes, jasmine Middle notes, Honeysuckle and jasmine. And finaly we end at jasmine. Smells really good. Not mad at it at all. Also this will smell different on different people 'cause that's how perfume works. Just a floral perfume that lasts as long as a floral perfume should. 4-6 hours on me personally.
Sydney L.
Oakwood, VA
This scent is one of my favorites!! It smells delicious and makes me feel super sophisticated! It is a little strong so I feel like a little bit goes a long way!! I like to rotate fragrances so it would probably take a while before I would need to purchase another bottle!
Rachael S.
Onsted
This is on my top favorite scents! I've gotten a lot of compliments on it. It comes on fairly strong so you don't have to use a lot. It is a good signature scent. I want to buy it again. It is something I would wear everyday.
Nichole S.
I love this perfume. It is one of my favorites. The scent is a balanced but strong scent. It is not too strong that it is overbearing but a little goes a long way. I wish it was a bit cheaper but it is still well worth it.
Ivonne A.
By far my most favorite fragrance by Estée Lauder! It's soft yet feminine and confident. Can be worn year round and can be layered nicely with other scents. Go to your local counter and smell for yourself!
Rin Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
This was the first high end perfume Ive ever purchased and I love it so much. The scent is so subtle and stays on like a couple of days. The bottle is sort of cute, it's got this now shaped spray bottle.
Sandra A.
This is my favorite!! I've tried many other kinds and brands and always come back to this one! I'm a repeat customer, get the big bottle once a year and it last all year! The scent is simply perfect!
Jessica S.
Cullman
This stuff smells SO good! I do not like over powering perfumes, but this smells so good and last time throughout the day which makes it so much better than normal! I totally suggest this!
Allison B.
Nutley , NJ
Love this scent! It's sexy, floral, and the perfect date night scent. I got a sample of it a while back and ended up repurchasing. It's not too bad as far as price because a little goes a long way and they often have gift sets
Sharon G.
Louisville, KY
I love this Perfume, Sexy, Sophisticated, All In one. The bottle has enough to last a while depending on how often you use it. The price is reasonable for the bottle. I have bought it several times since I have gotten it.