BY ESTÉE LAUDER

erica q.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buy buy buy! I use this all summer. It smells amazing , looks great and doesn't streak. It's an amazing gradual bronze. I bought it at the Estée Lauder counter in Macys. I will definitely buy again!
Jessika A.
Jessika A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
este es uno de mis productos favoritos porque queda una piel bronceada y brillante. La sensacion de seguridad que este broncer me ofrece es algo increibele. Me encanta y lo recomiendo.
jenny m.
jenny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this all over my body and it gives me a natural bronze look I always get compliments on this every where I go
Naima D.
Naima D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking for a little hint of body glow when I tried this product but it wasn't the best thing I've ever tried.
Ashley m.
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
My sister used this product , she said it worked for her and made her look more a live , wouldn't say the same for me :/

Annie mae B.
Annie mae B.
Wakefield , West Yorkshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
This tan is not buildable and can get quite streaks however the colour was nice and it didn't seem to fade quickly on me I used this every night after showering and if was gentle but just had a few streaks I would recommend to people who have dryer skin
Cait J.
Cait J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Much better than more expensive brands as it doesn't streak and if you moisturise where you apply it will last a very long time -- been using for a while now
Poire P.
Poire P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I it's okay but not a fan of this product tho it's okay but not a fan of this product tho it's okay but not  I need to stone product
Kathryn A.
Kathryn A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gives off an amazing natural look of being bronzed without being able to tell it is self applied! Always count on this!