Estée Lauder Equalizer Smart Makeup SPF 10

Equalizer Smart Foundation by Estée Lauder is a Moisturizing;Protectant;Hydrates Foundation. Fragrance Free;Dermatologist-tested;Oil-Free

Let's be real. what's all the hype on this foundation? Is it truly worth the price?
Is this product week suited for sensitive skin and does it go on smoothly? I have not had good luck on foundation that won’t look cracked or make my skin look dry.
Has anyone tried the Estée Lauder foundation for combination skin? My skin will have its oily spots and very dry spots and most foundations only work for one or the other
Start your review of Estée Lauder Equalizer Smart Makeup SPF 10!
How would you rate this product?
faviola R.
Riverside, CA
I love this foundation so much because it gives me a full coverage and feels light weight on my skin. I love It because it doesn't give me a cakey finish but gives be a natural look and it lasts all day.
Cecilia D.
The foundation did not t really go with my skin as it came out cakey, but it did provide nice coverage.
Candis D.
Wallins Creek, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
I can't express how much I love this stuff it's wonderful for all skin tones and skin types I love it and it will always be my favorite foundation on the world it covers everything and I love that because when you get im your 40's I need all the coverage I can get I love it.
Raygen T.
Hammond, IN
I like it, I received this as a birthday gift. It didn't perform like how I wanted it too. I'm thankful but not a big fan of it
Paula S.
Louisville, KY
Best foundation ever! Covers so well and is worth every penny. It isn't too heavy and creates a flawless look. Would absolutely recommend!
Sandra P.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Good, I like everything of estee lauder. And I like because I have sensitive skin and this feels nice on me .
Alessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
I can guarantee all Estée Lauder products are amazing !!! Especially this since it comes with SPF which is really important for skin care ladies 😉
member-71964
Purchased at: Macy's
Very good product. When used it makes look younger with smooth beautiful face. Very light and non greasy. Doesn't stain your face and washes off easily.
Brittany⋒ A.
Harlingen, TX
Anytime you are shopping for foundation, you always want to make sure it has SPF in it. I prefer SPF 10 because I feel that my skin gets protected better. This foundation not also comes with SPF, but it feels so good on your skin! Love this product so much, go buy now!
MariaElí G.
Decatur, AL
I got this foundation bc i heard it was pretty good, also Loren gray raves about this foundation so I had to try it ! It’s amazing if you’re going to buy a foundation and you have extra money to spare this is it !🥺💗
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maria M.