BY ESTÉE LAUDER #50 in Liquid Foundation

Equalizer Smart Foundation by Estée Lauder is a Moisturizing;Protectant;Hydrates Foundation. Fragrance Free;Dermatologist-tested;Oil-Free

Ann R.
Bronx
It’s been a very very long time since I used Estée Lauder I think it’s overpriced and overrated I would not recommend it I can’t even tell you why I didn’t like it but I know I did not I guess it was taking Katie and I felt like I had make up on I’m sure that’s what it was I felt like I had a mask wasnt please at all
Liza B.
Jacksonville, FL
I like the way that it easily went into my skin. It wasn't dry or flaky and left my skin moisturizer throughout the day. It was easy to apply and lasted a good while. I would buy it again. But if you're looking for a heavy coverage, this probably wouldn't suit you
Maria L.
Findlay, OH
This is a very old school no thrills foundation for combination skin. Slightly heavy texture, but applies even and light to your skin. I find this foundation excellent for spring and early fall. Makes my skin look great and mattified.
Deanna L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This coverage is medium but too greasy feeling. It didn’t go on as smoothly as I liked unless I used a brush. The fragrance was not my favorite. I would only use this on very dry skin
Jordan K.
This is a really heavy foundation. I used it when I was younger and moved on to better and lighter things. It's great if you need a lot of coverage but wasn't for me.
Keely B.
Jasper, TN
Love this product ! Such great stuff for my skin care regimen. Bought it at my local Walmart! Very gentle to my skin. Nothing harsh about it. Very effective! Worked instantly! Would recommend to everyone!
Maki M.
Tired this foundation becuase i heard such good things about it!! But it just was not the foundation for me! It was super watery and ran on my face all day long! Its like I could never get it to set! Also dont like that there is not a pump! Makes it harder!
Candy A.
Tulare
This is the greatest product hands-down it went on perfectly on my skin I got so many compliments from my coworkers it gave me a great coverage and I didn’t need to touch up I highly recommend you buy this product you will definitely not regret it it is absolutely amazing and I will definitely be buying more in the future this is the greatest product hands-down went on perfectly on my skin you will not regret it it is absolutely amazing and I will definitely be buying more in the future!!!!!!!!
Influenster M.
This was my favorite and most trusted foundation for many years, til this day I find myself going back to this foundation even tho I've upgraded to more expensive foundations, Estée Lauder has been known to be the best and the most reliable in the makeup game, can't go wrong!
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Regina V.
Central Sq, NY
How is this foundation with acne prone skin and texture issues from acne scaring?
veronica h.
Albuquerque, NM
I really want to try this foundation I have combination skin. how good is it for oily t zones. and how good is the color matching. also price wise is it worth it?
Julissa L.
Is it a dry or wet kind of product?
Megan B.
Trenton, TN
Is this a good foundation
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
Which one of the foundation this brand has is the best? I'm looking for a dewy foundation that is medium to high converage. #EsteeEditContest