BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• Great coverage. Would defiantly recommend. Goes on great with a bru...1 Answers
Mahasin I.
Mahasin I.
Paterson, NJ
Bought it for my friend and she loved it. So then I got a sample and feel in love it's kinda pricey but well worth it
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a cool foundation and your face looks incredible with it. Yes, it is one of the best ones and it's worth the investment, but there are other brands that are more affordable than this one.
Denisse B.
Denisse B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is one of the best in the world of makeup, has a very nice finish truth, matte, silky, and hollywood star, I understand that is free of oil, therefore zeros shines on the face, of course that all depends on the type of skin you have, definitely recommended.
marina o.
marina o.
Corpus Christi, TX
Great coverage, long lasting and flawless look!! My absolute favorite foundation.
faviola r.
faviola r.
Riverside, CA
I love this foundation so much because it gives me a full coverage and feels light weight on my skin. I love It because it doesn't give me a cakey finish but gives be a natural look and it lasts all day.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Oak Ridge, NEw jersey
I really like this foundation. It goes on so so smooth and has a flaw-less finish to it. The price for it is the only con. I buy mine in Macys usually
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
pickering , Ontario
I received this as a gift and I loved it. It makes you look flawless and I love that it's kind of dewy. #EsteeEditContest
patricia p.
patricia p.
calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pros: AMAZING finish, gentle on the skin, super dewy finish, perfect for all kind of skin types and it is full coverage
cons: price
yamiz o.
yamiz o.
madera, ca
Great full coverage flawless look I love how it last one of my top 5 love it it really covers my blemishes
Sara B.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great coverage. Would defiantly recommend. Goes on great with a brush and wears beautifully