Estée Lauder Envious Lip Set Featuring Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick and Pure Color Gloss uploaded by Christine Mae M.
3 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Intensify. Sculpt. Hydrate. The pair to envy, two lasting lip essentials:a€¢ Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick in Envious (Full-Size) a€¢ Pure Color Gloss in Garnet Desire (Deluxe Gift Size).

isrA M.
isrA M.
Fuquay varina , NC
Love it!!! So smooth and the colors are amazing! It doesn't feel dry on your lips. It's very Matt and is long lasting. When you put it on it doesn't move around but at the same time if your trying to take it off it's not hard.
Kim G.
Kim G.
Good lipstick and nice colors. It does apply easily but it doesn't necessarily last all day. All in all its a good lipstick. I bought it at my local Macy's at the Estée Lauder counter.
IULIIA C.
IULIIA C.
Review for: Rebellious Gloss-Mod Poppy-One
This one is a very good lipstick. I Use it all the time and still i have a lot left. The color is perfect for every day. The gloss is not too sticky and applies very well
Ana G.
Ana G.
How pigmented is the lipstick and pure color gloss? Do you need to be replying every so often or does it last for a while?
Melody G.
Melody G.
The color is totally vibrant! And shows off really good. The product IS TOTALLY WORTH THE PAY I ASSURE YOU!!!
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Fayetteville, AR
This is my favorite lip gloss! Lipstick as well. Bought as a pair and I wear them everyday!! Provide color but I don't feel it is too overwhelming! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Randa V.
Randa V.
Colorado
I love this lip stick it does not feel like I'm wearing any and comes in beautiful colors
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.
My mom really love this lipstick the color variety is amazing it works with different skin tones and I would highly recommend this product I saw this at TJMaxx for $19
Giselle N.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
He is incredible, the color is beautiful, the smell is great, super recommend the product
Susana J.
Susana J.
West sussex
Very pigmented, long lasting, nice lipstick! I would definitely recommend it to a friend and buy it again. Its formula is the creamiest and richest, without being heavy or uncomfortable on the lips. Really great high quality lipstick
Maddi E.
Maddi E.
Leesburg, IN
Does this stuff make your lips look cracked?
Como é sua fixação!?
Naidelin M.
Naidelin M.
Is it works easily? Like, is it efficient?