Estée Lauder Enlighten Even Effect Skintone Corrector SPF 30 uploaded by Danyah  S.Estée Lauder Enlighten Even Effect Skintone Corrector SPF 30 uploaded by Ericka B.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

See more flawless, luminous, even toned skin—instantly. Estée Lauder invents the first ever EE Creme.

This ultra-sheer skin-transformer gives a hint of healthy colour and creates an overall even effect. Immediately helps minimise the look of dark spots, sun spots, post blemish marks, redness and pores. Delivers high-level SPF 30 and powerful anti-oxidants as it softens, smooths and hydrates.

Tested and Proven: 89% of women said their skin instantly looked naturally radiant and glowing. (Consumer testing on 106 women.)

The Enlighten Collection: Estée Lauder takes visible skintone evening to a new level. Tonight, awaken the transformation to naturally glowing, even toned skin.

Proven effective for all ethnicities.

HOW TO USE

Apply AM as a last step in your Enlighten skincare regimen. Wear alone or under foundation.

• I've heard this product is pretty light and gives great g...1 Answers
  • Can a dark skinned complexion use this?2 Answers
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
The name made me laugh- apparently we have gone throught the BBs and CCs, now we are on E haha! Also, lol at the OUTrageous claims here my friends.
This product is not suitable for oily skin.  It dries down looking very reflective and moist.  It does fill in the pores somewhat when pressed into the skin, but the moist look takes away from that.  It covers acne scars fairly well, but not dark spots.  This is also difficult to blend with your fingers.  As you blend it in the product becomes darker and more orange.  It really clings to baby hairs on the face.  As I blended, the chemical smell also became stronger.  It is very thin and liquid-y.  It blends in very patchy.  If you have fair/porcelain skin this is definitely not the best for you- it is so orange! It really gives a warm but orange cast to my fair skin.  It says "high level spf 30" ...what? That is not a high spf that is a basic, low to maybe middle range coverage.
Allison G.
This is hands-down the best concealer I've ever used. Unfortunately it's sold out everywhere! It's perfect if you're used to having to 'cut' concealer with a moisturizer to get the right amount of coverage. Definitely not to be used for spot-coverage, but evens skintone and gives a fresh, dewey glow in my experience!
Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
I love this product. I wouldn't saying it evens out my skin however I noticeable feel the difference when it comes to making my foundation look dewy and healthy instead of caked on.
Denise W.
Review for: Light more...
I love Estee Lauder! I thought I was going to love this to use along with the wonderful Enlighten moisturizer and Enlighten serum. I was sadly wrong. It claims to have a lot of good for you ingredients but other than that it's just a sunscreen. Provided no coverage, maybe a tiny bit of glow but that was covered by my foundation. It is really pricey. I do not recommend at all.
Ericka B.
I am in love! It works as it should it evens out the color of my complexion perfect! I am a Latina with tan skin and this has worked greatly... Can wear by itself for minimal coverage but can also layer a little for more coverage.. And did i mention i love the metallic packaging
B H.
Review for: Medium more...
This is a great BB type cream for the summer. It's very light weight with enough coverage for the no makeup look. I have a neutral undertone and have dry skin. I felt it was moisturizing without being too greasy or shiny. A little goes a long way!
Jodi L.
Sadly this product didn't impress me. Estee lauder I thought more of your products. 70 bucks lost on this. I have tried it 2 times and really just saw streaks and nothing brightened or fresh looking. EE? Well I think they need to revamp this.
Jamie G.
Missoula, MT
This is a wholly grail summer product for me. It is light weight and very moisturizing and does not move. It is expensive so I'm sure there are cheaper alternatives out there. However this is in a class all in its own. It feels great on the skin and looks just like skin.
Danyah  S.
Tolland, CT
Review for: Medium more...
Thus moisturizer works as a light foundation while also keeping your skin moist and well protected from the sun I think it worked well and was neither to thick or thin. Gr8 for every day use!
Christelle M.
Marion, NY
I loved it!My foundation sat above it nicely.I definitelyrecommendpeople to buy this.It has spf in it I believe so thats a plus
faramade a.
Glen Burnie, MD
Can a dark skinned complexion use this?
Lauren M.
West Orange, NJ
I've heard this product is pretty light and gives great glow to the skin. Is that true? If so, it is worth the price?

Amazon