Estée Lauder Enlighten EE Even Effect Skintone Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Danyah  S.Estée Lauder Enlighten EE Even Effect Skintone Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Ericka B.
3 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A multi-benefit cream for flawless, luminous, even-toned skin. Estee Lauder takes skintone correction to a new level with the first ever EE cream. This ultra-sheer skin-transformer gives a hint of healthy color and creates an overall even effect. It immediately helps minimize the look of dark spots, sun spots, post acne marks, redness, and pores, while delivering high-level SPF 30 and powerful antioxidants to soften, smooth, and hydrate. Tonight, awaken the transformation to naturally glowing, even-toned skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is proven effective for all ethnicities.

• I've heard this product is pretty light and gives great glow to the...1 Answers
  • Can a dark skinned complexion use this?2 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Missoula, MT
This is a wholly grail summer product for me. It is light weight and very moisturizing and does not move. It is expensive so I'm sure there are cheaper alternatives out there. However this is in a class all in its own. It feels great on the skin and looks just like skin.
B H.
B H.
This is a great BB type cream for the summer. It's very light weight with enough coverage for the no makeup look. I have a neutral undertone and have dry skin. I felt it was moisturizing without being too greasy or shiny. A little goes a long way!
Jodi L.
Jodi L.
Sadly this product didn't impress me. Estee lauder I thought more of your products. 70 bucks lost on this. I have tried it 2 times and really just saw streaks and nothing brightened or fresh looking. EE? Well I think they need to revamp this.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
The name made me laugh- apparently we have gone throught the BBs and CCs, now we are on E haha! Also, lol at the OUTrageous claims here my friends.
This product is not suitable for oily skin.  It dries down looking very reflective and moist.  It does fill in the pores somewhat when pressed into the skin, but the moist look takes away from that.  It covers acne scars fairly well, but not dark spots.  This is also difficult to blend with your fingers.  As you blend it in the product becomes darker and more orange.  It really clings to baby hairs on the face.  As I blended, the chemical smell also became stronger.  It is very thin and liquid-y.  It blends in very patchy.  If you have fair/porcelain skin this is definitely not the best for you- it is so orange! It really gives a warm but orange cast to my fair skin.  It says "high level spf 30" ...what? That is not a high spf that is a basic, low to maybe middle range coverage.
Lorna B.
Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
I love this product. I wouldn't saying it evens out my skin however I noticeable feel the difference when it comes to making my foundation look dewy and healthy instead of caked on.
Denise W.
Denise W.
I love Estee Lauder! I thought I was going to love this to use along with the wonderful Enlighten moisturizer and Enlighten serum. I was sadly wrong. It claims to have a lot of good for you ingredients but other than that it's just a sunscreen. Provided no coverage, maybe a tiny bit of glow but that was covered by my foundation. It is really pricey. I do not recommend at all.
Christelle M.
Christelle M.
Marion, NY
I loved it!My foundation sat above it nicely.I definitelyrecommendpeople to buy this.It has spf in it I believe so thats a plus
Danyah  S.
Danyah S.
Tolland, CT
Thus moisturizer works as a light foundation while also keeping your skin moist and well protected from the sun I think it worked well and was neither to thick or thin. Gr8 for every day use!
Ericka B.
Ericka B.
I am in love! It works as it should it evens out the color of my complexion perfect! I am a Latina with tan skin and this has worked greatly... Can wear by itself for minimal coverage but can also layer a little for more coverage.. And did i mention i love the metallic packaging
Chloe R.
Chloe R.
Cornwall
I've never been a huge fan of BB creams until i tried this product. I was sceptical at first, but once i tried this, it changed everything. It lasts throughout the day and gives you that inner glow and radiance that we all crave whilst also giving a light coverage. Would highly recommend for more mature skin!
faramade a.
faramade a.
Essex, MD
Can a dark skinned complexion use this?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
West Orange, NJ
I've heard this product is pretty light and gives great glow to the skin. Is that true? If so, it is worth the price?