ORLANDO, FL

Does this product really work??? I been wasting my money with a lot of brand name products that didn't work for me that now I scare to waste on this....

Tammy W.
Tammy W.
1 year, 3 months ago
It depends on what you are looking for. I've spent my fair share of money on brightening/whitening products and so far none of them really worked. However, this is a great product to use on your skin. If you are using it for post acne scaring, this is a good product to try and use. If you are using it for hyperpigmentation, this may not be the product you are looking for.
ORLANDO, FL
2 years ago
You know what someone told me that before so I gonna go a head and try it... which brand are u using?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Westminster, MD
2 years ago
You should try a vitamin c serum first it really helped my scars and dark marks, and they can be cheaper. lots of brands make them, I got mine at ulta.