BY ESTÉE LAUDER #71 in Face Serums

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Formulated with intensive, comprehensive skintone correcting technology including our powerful anti-irritant boosting compound and advanced anti-spot ingredient, this potent serum is the essential core of the Enlighten regimen. By night, it works naturally with skin's rhythm and begins to significantly reduce the look of dark spots, sun spots, post acne marks, dullness and redness. By day, anti-oxidants help defend against the damage that can cause future spots. Instantly, it amplifies skin's natural luminosity. Proven effective for all ethnicities.

Buy on Nordstrom*
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
[product:elizabeth-arden-estee-lauder-enlighten-dark-spot-correcting-night-serum-75ml/2.5oz] I have found my newest addition to my nighttime skincare routine!!! I am 34 years old and while I take care of my skin now I didn't when I was younger. Because of that over the years I developed many dark spots. I have tried many different products which did nothing for them. I thought it was something I would just have to deal with the rest of my life...until this product. With in the first week I could see a noticeable difference in my dark spots. They became noticeably lighter!! And while this product is pricey it is worth every dime. To anyone that has struggled with dark spots and trying to lighten them I recommend going and just picking up a sample first. You won't be disappointed. I promise within the week you'll be back to buy a full size!!!
Marisa L.
Valrico, FL
I only have 1 spot on my face that is just so much darker than any other spots on my face, and I've tried multiple dark spot creams and nothing really worked. I tried this maybe 5 times already and I have noticed a slight change in color, it does seem to be getting lighter, so as time goes on I'll know more for sure but for now, it does seem to be working, just a little bit slow !
Cassie B.
Raytown, MO
I got this free in one of my goodie bags from Macy’s after I purchased their Double Wear foundation. I only had the sample size, but I really feel like I noticed a difference in my acne scarring. I get awful hormonal acne and I’m unfortunately a picker (I know, shame on me). So I tried this out and I can definitely say that if you’re willing to pay the money, it is worth it. I’m currently in the process of finding other similar products that have the same effect.
Alexia R.
Dayton
This dark spot corrected serum is amazing! It corrects your dark spots wonderfully. The packaging is nice and the bottle is nice as well. This serum is very gentle on the skin it does not feel harsh and it does not hurt the skin or feel heavy or sticky. I recommend it to everyone as it is a great serum I would use again and again.
Megan E.
Melbourne, FL
I bought this product with a few other from Estees line to help with pigmentation issues after a rough pregnancy. I used this for a few months but noticed no difference in lightening of skin. Maybe it’s just a placebo product? It did nothing, and I think this product happened to give me a few extra unwanted pimples in the end..
Reena L.
Have the smaller size bottle. Love this!! Once im through with it i will definitely repurchase. Worth every penny. Price is $$$ but in this case well worth it. Its your looking into a good night serum this is worth a try. Notice a difference in the trxture of my skin first use.
Marisa L.
Valrico, FL
This has worked semi good, although I cant really stand the smell of it, it does seem to have been making my dark spots lighter, and it is like a whipped texture, it feels very good on the skin.
Ariel T.
Greenfield
Love love love! Great quality and does exactly what it says it will. A bit pricey but worth it 100%. Great value. Packaging was gorgeous. I loved the blue. Very effective! My skin is way better now than before. Yes id buy again! For sure. I loved it like i said!
Angie S.
I’ve done my share of damage to my skin summer after summer and this product was my way of redeeming myself. No it has not made my dark spots completely go away, but it has lessened their appearance which is more than I can say for all others I’ve tried.
jumana a.
lake forest
I did not see a difference in any way. I kept using it to see if I would see a difference over time but I did not. I ended up throwing it out which is very disappointing. I gave it 2 stars because I liked how gentle it was on my skin when I applied it. I just wish I saw a difference
I'm trying to correct acne spots & scars after a massive breakout so I ordered this online, I'm afraid to use it because I don't know if it'll remove the spots or cause me to breakout again.
lauren v.
Would this be good for people with oily skin? How much is it?
Deyaniry M.
Orlando, FL
Does this product really work??? I been wasting my money with a lot of brand name products that didn't work for me that now I scare to waste on this....
Brynn S.
Port Richey, FL
I'm looking for something that can help get rid of the dark spots on my face but not contribute to any more pimples. does this product contain oil does it cause pimples anybody have any experience with this product?
Christine D.
Tampa, FL
I have darker discoloration from the sun along the top of my forehead, by my hairline. Has anyone used this product for something similar? How were the results?

back