Estée Lauder Enlighten Dark Spot Correcting Night Serum uploaded by Ana Paula A.Estée Lauder Enlighten Dark Spot Correcting Night Serum uploaded by Letty M.Estée Lauder Enlighten Dark Spot Correcting Night Serum uploaded by Briana C.
2 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An intensive serum that helps reduce the look of uneven skintone with a comprehensive correcting technology. Estee Lauder takes skintone correction to a new level. Night and day, this intensive serum improves the look of uneven skintone, leaving skin looking and feeling completely fresh and hydrated. It reduces the appearance of dark spots, discolorations, blotchiness, and redness while refining skin's texture. Tonight, awaken the transformation to naturally glowing, even-toned skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Enlighten Dark Spot Correcting Night Serum is proven effective for all ethnicities. Research results: Tested and proven, in less than 2 weeks: - 80% saw a transformation: skin's texture and tone improves In just 4 weeks: - 77% of women saw a significant reduction in the look of dark spots, discolorations, blotchiness, and redness - 86% felt their skin's texture was refined

• I have heard great things about this product but is it worth the mo...1 Answers
  • Hi guys. Hope you all had a great Christmas and wishing you a succe...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know the active ingredient in this? D...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
Ade A.
Ade A.
Bronx, NY
I've found the key to great skin!! For some reason, summertime leads to breakouts and dark spots for me. My friend recommended the Estee night and day serums, which I've been using for about 2 months now. I LOVE the results. Dark spots have been fading and my skin is soft and smooth to the touch. It's a little pricey, but for the results, absolutely worth it! Also- the bottle has a pump- two pumps is all you need for your face, so it should last 2-3 months.
Sara C.
Sara C.
I actually really like this product! it smells GREAT. ive used it for a month now and i haven't seen results but i have noticed that my dark spots haven't gotten worst. I wouldn't say they went away but itfor sure help my skin stay the way it was. Its not a must need product but if you have it, try it out!
Ana Paula A.
Ana Paula A.
Miami , FL
I use this night serum for the day since I use the Advance Night Repair for the night, and I couldn't be more happier! The acne marks has gonne, my face after using it has a super soft feeling. And the best part is that you only to two pumps for each time, so the 50ml presentation last like 6 months!
Mary F.
Mary F.
East Northport, NY
When I received this as part of a free gift set at Estee Lauder I immediately went back and bought the full bottle it's reminiscent of a mini facelift and a serum when I use it at night before bed my face is absolutely feels tighter and moisturized
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Obsessed with this night serum. My face feels so moisturize and soft everything I use it. It's incredible and I highly recommend it to people who are worried about all those fine lines. I bought this in saks fifth avenue .
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Algonquin, IL
This was an ok product. It did work better than the Kiehl's night serum and did not break me out.I found it a bit heavy but it did lighten marks on my face. I probably won't repurchase due to it's price.
P C.
P C.
Works! N like magic! This is a great product and delivers on its promise, wish it wasn't so expensive
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Not a fan at all, I preferred the serum this replaced. This didn't make any noticeable difference
Stepha V.
Stepha V.
This smells and feels so nice on your skin when you apply it. I like to do my regular nightly routine and then apply this at the very end. I am hoping that my skin will absorb more of the serum once it has been exfoliated. I can also really see the difference in my skin when I wake up, not just the dark spots but the texture and some fine lines.
Chandler H.
Chandler H.
College Station, TX
This product made me break out so bad I had to use layers of concealer and foundation to cover the damage it did. I know I am young and don't need to worry about anti-aging yet, but I figured that a dark spot corrector would help with hyperpigmentation from old acne spots. This might work better for someone with more mature or drier skin.
I'm trying to correct acne spots & scars after a massive breakout so I ordered this online, I'm afraid to use it because I don't know if it'll remove the spots or cause me to breakout again.
Deyaniry M.
Deyaniry M.
Orlando, FL
Does this product really work??? I been wasting my money with a lot of brand name products that didn't work for me that now I scare to waste on this....
lauren v.
lauren v.
Would this be good for people with oily skin? How much is it?
Tori M.
Tori M.
I have heard great things about this product but is it worth the money ?
Satveer R.
Satveer R.
Bedford
Hi guys. Hope you all had a great Christmas and wishing you a successful and happy new year. I have been really using Enlighten day serum, I haven't tried this #esteelauder #enlighten #DarkSpotCorrecting #NightSerum have you tried this product? Is it effective? How long have you been using it. Can you see a difference? Thank you for answering my #newyearnewme question 💋