Estee Lauder E/l Double Wear Mineral Rich Loose Powder Makeup Intensity 4.0

Everything you want mineral makeup to be. 12-hour staying power for a flawless look that lasts. Silky smooth, extremely comfortable, ultra flawless. Stays fresh and looks natural even through nonstop activity. Soft-focus, skin-perfecting formula gives skin a flawless, semi-matte finish, without settling into fine lines.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Mineral Rich Loose Powder Makeup

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estee Lauder E/l Double Wear Mineral Rich Loose Powder Makeup Intensity 4.0!
Townsend , TN
I do like this powder foundation but after using it for so long, as my skin has aged I feel like it makes my skin look very dry. In my younger years it was perfect. I prefer something That is a little more luminous. It stays in place and has light coverage that’s slightly buildable if wearing a moisturizer. Price is pretty average for a more high end makeup.
Cathedral City
Review for: Estee Lauder Intensity 3.0 Double Wear .08 oz 2.4 g Travel Size Mineral Rich Loose Powder Makeup
I highly enjoy Estée Lauder even though they are on the higher spectrum of cosmetics when it comes to prices. This product I use after my foundation is on and set. This is very light and never feels “cakey”. It takes away shine and last longer than other powders that I’ve tried in the past.
Menasha , WI
I have used Estee Lauder since I could wear makeup! I love their makeup! It covers amazing and stays fresh looking all day. Just refresh a little at night and you are all set for date night. From dinner to a movie or a crazy night of drinking dancing! Stays fresh and does not crease.
Very small jar and very expensive a little goes a long way. The jar is on the smaller side so you need a small brush to put in there , so I would make the mouth of the jar bigger so you can use a normal size brush. The smell is bad to me but I am very sensitive to smells .
Portland, OR
The *only* thing with this powder that sometimes makes me reluctant to use it is the strong perfume scent. But that’s true of all the brand’s stuff and not this product specifically so I won’t knock it for that! It has great coverage and lasts a really long time.
Cleburne
I honestly was excited to try this powder but it wasn’t a great fit for me. I like more of a full coverage and this just didn’t fit a full coverage. This is more of a sheer coverage in my opinion. If you’re wanting to be very natural this is a great option.
Estee Lauder E/l Double Wear Mineral Rich Loose Powder Makeup Intensity 4.0 uploaded by Amber C.
This product overall is amazing! I still use it till this day and it looks amazing on me and makes such a natural look! My skin is usually dry in the winter but the powder still looks amazing on me. I 100% recommend this product to others!! 🥰❤️🥰
Annapolis, MD
This powder is light, finely milled, and goes on nicely. It sets my liquid makeup well and controls oil in my T-zone well. It does, however, oxides after a few hours of wear and turns me slightly orange. I prefer the older formula better.
Slidell
This powder has even coverage and it stays on all night. It doesn't let your oils come out and your face feel greasy. Estee Lauder has been a staple in our family for decades. My grandmother, mom, and now myself love Estee Lauder
Mobile
This product is AMAZINGG I love the way in makes my skin look after applying!! It is very long lasting and helps hold In my makeup. This was the first time I ever tried it and I love it. I would definitely buy this again!!

Looking for your answer?