Estee Lauder E/l Double Wear Mineral Rich Loose Powder Makeup Intensity 4.0

Everything you want mineral makeup to be. 12-hour staying power for a flawless look that lasts. Silky smooth, extremely comfortable, ultra flawless. Stays fresh and looks natural even through nonstop activity. Soft-focus, skin-perfecting formula gives skin a flawless, semi-matte finish, without settling into fine lines.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Mineral Rich Loose Powder Makeup

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estee Lauder E/l Double Wear Mineral Rich Loose Powder Makeup Intensity 4.0!
San Antonio, TX
Review for: #4
I'm not really an esteemed Lauder girl, but for a complete random purchase I was pleasantly surprised. Good coverage, a little sheen but not too much. Would definitely but again
Review for: Estee Lauder Intensity 3.0 Double Wear .08 oz 2.4 g Travel Size Mineral Rich Loose Powder Makeup
this was one of the best powders i have ever used, it leaves the skin very natural, not cracking and with that i think it is the most important, the duration is also very long.
New york
I like this powder is like soft and fresh perfect for skin, the finish is impeccable and is good for larger skin because it is not heavy It is a bit expensive but worth it
Sheppard Afb, TX
this is easily one of my favorite face powders EVER! amazing coverage and it sets perfectly! the packing is so simple and elegant! it’s a bit pricey but it’s so worth it!
River Grove, IL
Review for: #4
This is my favorite coverage foundation. It is so light feeling on your face but covers so very well. It was introduced to me by a makeup artist and I am so thankful.
Double wear its good for my skin it covers good my rosacea. I use foundation estee Lauder and powder I'm so happy with results i wouldn't change it for any other
Review for: #4
This specific loose powder is my favorite because it’s affordable last a very long time it can improve a little bit on the packaging but it’s great for oily skin definitely will buy again !
Review for: #4
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT!! This lose powder foundation makes your skin look so flawless and so airbrushed on, I love the coverage it gives! Such a lovely powder to wear alone or on top of a liquid foundation, I will definitely buy this again!
Alsip, IL
Review for: #4
Smooths skin, makes you look flawless. Also will matte you down but not to the point where you look flat. Gives dimension and is good quality for the price. Lasts a while as well because you only need to use a little bit. Also would recommend 10/10 to a friend who’s looking for a new powder.
Magnolia, TX
Review for: #4
I actually got this product from my grandma because we both have very sensitive skin and I figured if it worked for her it would work for me. I usually use this to set my foundation and I feel like it works wonderfully.

Looking for your answer?