Estee Lauder E/l Double Wear Mineral Rich Loose Powder Makeup Intensity 4.0

Everything you want mineral makeup to be. 12-hour staying power for a flawless look that lasts. Silky smooth, extremely comfortable, ultra flawless. Stays fresh and looks natural even through nonstop activity. Soft-focus, skin-perfecting formula gives skin a flawless, semi-matte finish, without settling into fine lines.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Mineral Rich Loose Powder Makeup

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estee Lauder E/l Double Wear Mineral Rich Loose Powder Makeup Intensity 4.0!
Niles
Review for: #4
Again, i have to say that Estee Lauder products are my favorite! They provide the most Beautiful and flawless
Manchester , CT
Review for: #4
I like this loose powder as it doesn’t make my face look cakey, Skin looks matte plus it gives full coverage.
Es un polvo muy lindo, te da un acabado muy natural puede ser un poco costoso pero realmente vale la pena.
fort worth
Review for: Estee Lauder Intensity 3.0 Double Wear .08 oz 2.4 g Travel Size Mineral Rich Loose Powder Makeup
It was a very good product a little goes a long way helps my skin look flawless . Durable and long lasting
San Diego
Love Estée Lauder.. the loose makeup powder makes me feel and look more beautiful and great facial product
willmar
Review for: #4
Not a very big fan of powdery stuff so I have one used it once is not so bad it sit pretty good on my face
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: #4
Loooooooove it. My go to if I go somewhere nice just because it’s [email protected] pricey it’s not my everyday use
Brooklyn
very good quality, I love it, it is a product that I consume and I really like I would continue using it
Mt Pleasant, WI
good!! keeps my foundation in place throughout the day and i have no complaints!! definitely recommend
Hope, AR
Review for: #4
I Have Used A Number Of Facial Powders And This One Is Wonderful ! The Cover Is Amazing And I Love It

Looking for your answer?