BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Introduced in the eyar 1973, by the design house of estee lauder, private collection has a blend of honeysuckle, jasmine, citrus, orange flower, ylang ylang, corinder, sandalwoond and patchouli. It is recommeded of casual wear. It is recommeneded for anytime wear. see more...

Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
I love Estee Lauder Beautiful Perfume. I would always get complements and they would ask what I was wearing. I would toss my hair over my shoulder and say "What am I?" LOL Get it? I am Beautiful! Loved it because it smells wonderful, I always got complements and I always got to do my little line. It was fun. Compared to other perfume these days I think it is a good price and you always get freebees at Estee Lauder when you buy stuff from their counter.
Stephanie W.
Downsville, LA
This perfume had serious staying power! Smells better after it fades, has a lovely warm essence to it, like sunshine and yellow flowers with a nice heady undertone.
Vida A.
Stockton, CA
I haven't used this since high school but recently sampled some at Macy's. It still smells amazing. I have it on my wish list of perfumes that I want to purchase.
Candace M.
Eugene, OR
I feel as if this name should only be mentioned in Avon magazines. Their perfumes smell like musky dusty old dark houses. Not pleasant.
Jennifer N.
My moms favorite perfume just bought for her at ulta beauty shop pretty pricey for it's size but my mother loves it!
Summer  s.
New Braunfels, TX
Beautiful is literally the best name for this perfume, that's exactly how you'll smell " beautiful" ❤️❤️❤️
Shauntee N.
This is tied for first place for my favorite Lauder scent. It is warm and inviting and not too floral.
Delilah G.
Beautiful is a favorite fragrance for me, and I always get compliments when I used it i love it
Tammy K.
Calgary , AB
A beautiful fragrance. I used to wear this and my boyfriend like the scent too :)
Candace M.
Eugene, OR
Does any one still wear this?