Estée Lauder Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Diana R.Estée Lauder Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Rebecca B.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

lilies and violets, roses and peonies, with other exotic blossoms and fragrant woods.

• Does this have a strong scent? 1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this. Does it even smells good. I really like fru...1 Answers
Estée Lauder Eau De Parfum Spray
  • "Love the smell of this it's so light and sweet on me I have worn it on many occasions and have gotten many compliments. " in 3 reviews
  • "I get it as a Christmas present every year :)" in 2 reviews
  • "Pleasures Perfume is the most soft , sweet, sensual scent ever made." in 2 reviews
  • "I get tons of compliments on it as well. " in 2 reviews
  • "Brings back so many memories whenever I use it .its light n fresh but stays with you for very long n you will be complimented for the scent a lot." in 1 review
Bei L.
Bei L.
Monterey Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my new favorite perfume! It's the best spring product discovery! Its floral scent makes it even nice to use for Spring. I know this product has been selling since I was a teenager but I really fell in love with it when I used it a month ago! It's my everyday perfume. Every time I go out people always compliment me that I smell good! I love this product!
Serin H.
Serin H.
I hate when i smell bad especially after a workout or after when i sweat etc, most of the time all the perfumes ive used would give off a weird smell if i use it after a workout and such but this perfume didnt give off a weird scent which i was so shocked by.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Garden City , KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this perfume as a present from my husband for christmas and I loved it!! It came with 2 in 1 lipsticks that I love to use as well! I love the scent it is soo fresh and clean and long lasting!😍 I unfortunately used it all😭 so its time for a new one!😄
Tamara O.
Tamara O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this perfume for years! And I can honestly say it's great. It's scent is light yet strong when it comes towards long lasting! It's a great product to buy and it's worth spending a little extra cash on.
Frances P.
Frances P.
#EsteeEditContest absolutely love this perfume is my absolute favorite the smell is amazing its one perfume i must always have get lots of compliments when i wear this if you haven't tried you must you wont regret it.
Joni R.
Joni R.
Moss Point, MS
Love this perfume. It stays with you all day and smells so clean and fresh! Beautiful bottle, not as expensive as some perfumes I've tried but it's worth every penny! Amazing fragrance! A go to favorite!
cristal m.
cristal m.
This smell so good very light and sweet scent it has last all day I wear it all the time it so amazing I would buy over again in love #EsteeEditContest
Becky C.
Becky C.
Kingston, PA
I love the scent of this. It is so light and happy, though a lot at once can give me a headache, so use it sparingly.
yajaira p.
yajaira p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive used this perfume before and I recommend it to everyone who likes like fresh smells and it last all day
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much it's a fragrant floral scent I would highly recommend this for everyone
jerri d.
jerri d.
Linwood, KS
Does this have a strong scent?
Lydia D.
Lydia D.
Where can I buy this. Does it even smells good. I really like fruity perfume. How much does it cost.