Estée Lauder Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Rebecca B.Estée Lauder Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Diana R.

Estée Lauder Eau De Parfum Spray

lilies and violets, roses and peonies, with other exotic blossoms and fragrant woods.

• Does this have a strong scent? 1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this. Does it even smells good. I really like fru...1 Answers
Estée Lauder Eau De Parfum Spray
  • "Love the smell of this it's so light and sweet on me I have worn it on many occasions and have gotten many compliments. " in 3 reviews
  • "Pleasures Perfume is the most soft , sweet, sensual scent ever made." in 2 reviews
  • "I get it as a Christmas present every year :)" in 2 reviews
  • "Brings back so many memories whenever I use it .its light n fresh but stays with you for very long n you will be complimented for the scent a lot." in 1 review
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Pleasures by Estee Lauder is one of my favorite spring and summer time perfumes I love the smell of fresh spring flowers after a spring rain with hints of lilies, peonies rose and jasmine with a bit of violet as well. it's very sheer and not over powering at all if your looking for a sheer floral fragrance indulge yourself with Pleasures by Estee Lauder!
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
Got this as a Christmas present from hubby. It's actually light and fresh scent that can last all day. I wear it as everyday perfume though as I liked seductive/heavy scent on night outs.
Christine P.
Ashtabula, OH
Pleasures Perfume is the most soft , sweet, sensual scent ever made. I get this perfume 2 x's every year. It is a must have. It is light enough to not be over powering , but when you pass by are a breeze blows past me everyone is like what is that? what are you wearing? I smile and say Pleasures. I met my husband wearing and have kept him still, he says your still as pretty as the day we met and the scent that tickled my nose still wears wonderful on you.
Bei L.
Monterey Park, CA
This is my new favorite perfume! It's the best spring product discovery! Its floral scent makes it even nice to use for Spring. I know this product has been selling since I was a teenager but I really fell in love with it when I used it a month ago! It's my everyday perfume. Every time I go out people always compliment me that I smell good! I love this product!
Diana R.
Garden City, KS
I got this perfume as a present from my husband for christmas and I loved it!! It came with 2 in 1 lipsticks that I love to use as well! I love the scent it is soo fresh and clean and long lasting!😍 I unfortunately used it all😭 so its time for a new one!😄
Serin H.
I hate when i smell bad especially after a workout or after when i sweat etc, most of the time all the perfumes ive used would give off a weird smell if i use it after a workout and such but this perfume didnt give off a weird scent which i was so shocked by.
christina n.
I absolutely love and adore the scent of this perfume!!!! The smell is elegant and classy. It's not too strong but rather soothing. The scent is soft and gentle with a hint of floral notes. The bottle is so sophisticated and simple. The cost is also very reasonable. I would definitely buy this product again.
Massiel M.
Roselle Park, NJ
This is a classic, it smells delicious and is very long lasting , it has a very soft smell of flowers and is sweet, and that's my style of perfume , it's a shame my bottle is over but I can't wait for my next one !! I LOVE this smell is so good !! And wherever you go people will definitely compliment your perfume !!
Frances P.
#EsteeEditContest absolutely love this perfume is my absolute favorite the smell is amazing its one perfume i must always have get lots of compliments when i wear this if you haven't tried you must you wont regret it.
Tamara O.
I have been using this perfume for years! And I can honestly say it's great. It's scent is light yet strong when it comes towards long lasting! It's a great product to buy and it's worth spending a little extra cash on.
Lydia D.
Where can I buy this. Does it even smells good. I really like fruity perfume. How much does it cost.
jerri d.
Linwood, KS
Does this have a strong scent?