BY ESTÉE LAUDER

lilies and violets, roses and peonies, with other exotic blossoms and fragrant woods.

Buy on ULTA
  • "Pleasures is one of my all time favorite scents-I always get complimented when wearing it and I wear it Alot !" in 1 review
Melody H.
One of my favorite perfumes! Its a classic scent. I was introduced to this perfume when i was gifted a spa basket when i was 16 in a group home. It made my transition a little easier knowing that i had these wonderful scents to smell. Always great memories when i smell it even all these years later. Well worth the price!
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
While this scent is totally not for me, it always makes me think of my grandma every time I smell it! I actually purchased a bottle of it to have on hand, just when I need a reminder of her.
Brandy H.
Jackson, SC
I Love this perfume by Estee Lauder. It is really clean and has a slight cedar smell to me. It's my favorite Estee Lauder fragrance. My mom used to wear it and got me hooked on it.
Becky R.
Huntington, WV
Pleasures is one of my all time favorite scents-I always get complimented when wearing it and I wear it Alot ! Its not too sweet or flowery-has a Very clean-sophisticated scent that I Truly love !
Misty F.
Christiana, TN
This is one of the best spells I have ever wore. I love the elegance of it not to flowery or musky its just right a fabulous lady scent. I love it .
Carrie o.
Ellicott City, MD
I worked for Estee lauder and I smelled this parfum daily, I think sometimes it smells good and sometimes it has a weird chemically smell. I prefer Vera wang over this
fabiola e.
Definitivamente tenia que tener este perfume en mi coleccion..su aroma es muy primaveral y dura mucho tiempo..pero si te gustan los aromas dulces este no es para ti.
India M.
Monroe, LA
This fragrance reminds me of honeysuckle for some reason. I like the perfume, tho I typically go for sweeter smells.
Andrea B.
COVENTRY, CT
My all time favorite perfume. I have many, but this is always my go to scent.
lizet c.
Hialeah, Florida
Delicioso este perfume, suave, el olor dura mucho me encanta es unos de buenos perfumes de esa marca
Melody H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When did you start wearing Pleasures?
jerri d.
Linwood, KS
How strong is the scent?
jerri d.
Linwood, KS
How well do you like the product?