Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liner uploaded by Clary F.
2 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner. With this liquid eyeliner, the smudge-free look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day. Gives you a perfect line every time and stays in place without budging. Waterproof formula glides on with a... see more...

• Is it smudge and waterproof?1 Answers
  • It works good?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that drys fast ! Does this b...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 02 Brown 2 brown
This product is a bit more expensive in comparrison with the normal drugstore liners. I have to say that I prefer some of the drugstore liners. This one smudges and don't last that long for me. And I find the wand more difficult to use.
Hope G.
Hope G.
Calgary
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 02 Brown 2 brown
This stuff is amazing. Can get a super fine line but it stays really well. Wings are relatively easy. But the main thing is that it stays even when my eyes are watering.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 02 Brown 2 brown
I'm not much for liquid liners. I prefer gel or pencil so I was hesitant trying this but I love it. Held smudge proof all day. Looked fresh for hours. Recommend this one
Jelyn J.
Jelyn J.
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 02 Brown 2 brown
When i am tired of using black eyeliner,or i iust want to look simple and fresh,my go to eyeliner is this..i am obsessed with this product..
Sanam A.
Sanam A.
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black
Love this product. Amazing look. Easy to apply. Definitely doesn't smudge. Definitely recommend.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 02 Brown 2 brown
Best eyeliner ever ! You should try it i really recommended it ! Go buy it right now guys
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Newnan, GA
I love Estee Lauder products since recently being introduced to them. Is this eyeliner easy to learn how to use and can you use it on the inside of your bottom eyelid? I'm not quite sure about the liquid eyeliner yet.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Brownsburg, IN
I have been looking, for a new brand of eye liner. I heard this is a good brand. But do does it rub off easily?
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
I just bought this and can't wait to get it in the mail! Thanks Nordstrom
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does it have a smell to it and does it last all night?
Anh Dao N.
Anh Dao N.
San Jose, CA
When it dry is it hard and flaky?