Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liner uploaded by Clary F.
2 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner. With this liquid eyeliner, the smudge-free look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day. Gives you a perfect line every time and stays in place without budging. Waterproof formula glides on with a... see more...

• Is it smudge and waterproof?1 Answers
  • It works good?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that drys fast ! Does this b...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Dee ..
Dee ..
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black
Ive used this a couple of times and i loved it. It's really easy to use 👍🏻
Dillyn B.
Dillyn B.
Clearlake, CA
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black
For $30 I expected zero smudge to mean zero smudge, but still superior to the $5 variety I had been using.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Excellent liquid eyeliner. It goes on smoothly and does not smudge off. It truly lasts until you physically wash it off. It has a beautiful black shiny finish and is easy to apply to make the perfect cat eye.
Meghan K.
Meghan K.
Troy, NY
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black
Estee Lauder Double Wear ZERO-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liner isn't quite accurate - it's not completely smudge less, but much better than many of the alternatives.
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black
I love this eyeliner. As the name suggests, the product never smudges. It is easy to apply and lasts extremely well. Despite it's lasting power the product is also easy to remove. I have re-purchaed this product on multiple occasions and would definitely recommend it to others.
Christine Y.
Christine Y.
Winnipeg, MB
This eye liner is for sure smudge proof. Lasts all day and very easy to remove at the end of the day. Doesn't move at all. A little pricey for me because it is a smaller tube but I would definitely buy again.
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Este delineador liquido es espectacular y ademas de todo es una marca bien conocida.
Choubaila M.
Choubaila M.
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black, Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 02 Brown 2 brown
The felt tip is the only thing different between this liner and the tattoo liner in my opinion. It's a bit thicker of a tip so getting a super thin point or line is harder but this doesn't have a brush that will fray like the tattoo liner does. The collection of colors is great and it's truly waterproof if you can get it to dry down. My eyes water a bit when I'm doing my eyeliner and that caused this to bleed into my eyeshadow on the inner third of my eye even if I put black eyeshadow over it immediately with a liner brush. I wouldn't totally recommend this for a beginner because it does dry down quickly but it would be decent for everyone else including those with hooded eyes because it does dry so quickly. That means it's not going to be forgiving of someone who makes mistakes at eyeliner. It lasts most of the day except in the inner third. It's very pigmented. Great price. This lasted me less than a month doing a semi thick winged liner daily and touch ups throughout the day.
Genesis A.
Genesis A.
Wow ! I love liquid eyeliners and also love this brand. This liquid eyeliner leaves a dramatic wing drawn on your eye lid that fascinates every person that looks at you 😍! Got to have one !
Thao U.
Thao U.
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 02 Brown 2 brown
This is my favorite eyeliner so far! It is truly smudge free and very matte and it doesn't budge for the rest of your day. The brush of this eyeliner is quite stiff so if you find it difficult to control the brush of liquid eyeliners i would recommend this for you. This eyeliner lasts for months and it is totally worth the price!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Newnan, GA
I love Estee Lauder products since recently being introduced to them. Is this eyeliner easy to learn how to use and can you use it on the inside of your bottom eyelid? I'm not quite sure about the liquid eyeliner yet.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Brownsburg, IN
I have been looking, for a new brand of eye liner. I heard this is a good brand. But do does it rub off easily?
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
I just bought this and can't wait to get it in the mail! Thanks Nordstrom
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does it have a smell to it and does it last all night?
Anh Dao N.
Anh Dao N.
San Jose, CA
When it dry is it hard and flaky?