Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liner uploaded by Clary F.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner. With this liquid eyeliner, the smudge-free look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day. Gives you a perfect line every time and stays in place without budging. Waterproof formula glides on with a... see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Stephanie B.
Dallas, GA
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 02 Brown 2 brown
Best eyeliner ever made! I can wear it for 12 hrs and it looks like I just applied it.
Dillyn B.
Clearlake, CA
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black
For $30 I expected zero smudge to mean zero smudge, but still superior to the $5 variety I had been using.
Joni M.
Fayetteville
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black
Excellent product, no smudge, long lasting , perfect for long days , won't rub off , stats on
Mariela D.
Cicero, IL
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black
Very good! I have a teary eye & have to wipe dry often. Stays on very well for the constant wiping.
KellyAnn C.
Brooklyn, NY
This has been one of my go to liners for about 6 years. This lasts all day..don't have to worry about it running or smudging. Perfect liner for cat eye
Dee ..
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black
Ive used this a couple of times and i loved it. It's really easy to use 👍🏻
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
I really like this liner it really is smudge proof. Love it. When I first tried to use it it was a little difficult but you'll get the hang of it
maria c.
tampa, fl
I like this product than better than sex because the brush is finite and better than sex is very complicated for me to use
Dana L.
Dumfries, VA
I seriously love this product. It's one of the best out there. I really love estee lauder for making this product.
It'd really amazing foro my make Up. I love ir yo use It everyday. It'd perfect. I really adore the black intense
Nicole B.
Newnan, GA
I love Estee Lauder products since recently being introduced to them. Is this eyeliner easy to learn how to use and can you use it on the inside of your bottom eyelid? I'm not quite sure about the liquid eyeliner yet.
Jeannie W.
Is it smudge and waterproof?
member-22994e230
Philadelphia, PA
Based on the reviews I've read, it seems like the application of this product is fairly simple. However, have you found that a lot of product comes out when you apply it? Does it dry fairly quickly and is it beginner friendly?
Maria S.
Maumelle, AR
Does this product have a strong chemical smell?
Paula C.